meeting of minds
To Halo, the Greatwood, and the Hollowed Grounds
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
To the leaders of Halo, the Hollowed Grounds, and the Greatwood.

I understand that there have been changes in the hierarchy of your lands, so I hope you forgive the lack of specific address.

Torchline has received the severed body parts of an ascended and a note that seems to want to incite hostilities towards the ascended-race. Given all we know the Voice to be capable of and all that happened to cause the barrier in the Hollowed Grounds to be erected, I believe meeting to discuss the viability of this threat and what, if anything, we all intend to do collectively about it, would be worthwhile.

Monsoon season is nearly upon Torchline and with Halo's temperatures, I suggest meeting in either the Greatwood or the Hollowed Grounds, if either area is willing to host.

The festival of Fiat Lux should also probably be discussed, time permitting..

Let me know if this location and agenda works for everyone.

Remi Taliesin
DESK OF THE
GOVERNOR
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Governor,

First let me introduce myself and reduce your confusion as to who is currently Warden of Halo: I am Morgan Aristomache and have taken the position as of mid-Deepfrost, when Warden Neron Launceleyn stepped down from his post.

Our Citadel too received a box containing body parts which we believe to belong to an Ascended victim; a pair of hands. Unfortunately a number of our citizens bore witness to the delivery before I was able to take it to a private location. I agree this is something that would be valuable to discuss between all leaders, knowing now that there is more than one box. I myself have been very concerned about the Ascended and surrounding issues and would value experience and opinions from other nations.

Personally I am of the opinion that Halo's temperatures are just fine, but I am amenable to meeting in the Hollowed Grounds. I am not familiar with the Greatwood.

Whenever you would like this meeting to occur, keep me informed and I shall attend.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache