God Quest someone to you
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
Oh, he doesn’t expect that response. And it’s certainly one that does paint images in his mind, heats his blood, quickens the pulse within his veins. He’s half tempted to respond with something witty and playful, if it weren’t for the fact that she seems so certain that he’ll come around to the idea. And so he leaves it as is, choosing to listen to the next part of the conversation while he wraps his minds around the implications – Ronin’s voice in the back of his mind with the warning still bleeding through a small amount.

At least, talk of Fae and danger, of their numbers, acts like cold water upon him – standing up a bit straighter but not quite moving just yet out of her reach. “Would you consider them a threat?” He questions, a bit more point blank, a bit more of that calculating mind of his working as the gears begin to spin. “Or are they only a threat to the Ascended?” Which, given the Mathair, he supposes he’s not surprised.
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"It depends how far they are provoked." Safrin replies, her eyes like jewels made bright beneath firelight. "For centuries they stayed in their woods. That they are leaving now, coming all the way out here?" She shrugs softly. "It could simply be a vendetta against the ascended. Or...perhaps not."

The fae were capable of much, and Sunjata was naive to think his care and strength would be a match for them. But, such was how metal was hardened into a useable weapon. Into the fire and out again.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
His gaze finds her eyes, listens with everything he has to the explanation – wondering just how much to take the threat or if it were just the start of something else, something more. She shrugs and he remains, head tilting a small amount to the side as he considers it – already ensuring the fact he’d use the daggers on enacting his own form of revenge.

But for her? What would or might she have him do now that he had them in his possession? “I see.” He begins, pausing to take a deep breath, to gather his thoughts and the back and forth they’d had. “What would you have me do?” Comes the easier question, or so he thinks. Would she have him go and seek it out, snuff it out? Or would she have him simply wait, sit out of it, unless provoked once again?
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"Well...let's not let this interfere with your upcoming celebration, mmm?" She says, her smile bright and her eyes dazzlingly dark. "But afterward...when the dust has settled and all manner of marital obligations are tended to...perhaps then we can speak again."

Safrin knows better than to put Sunjata into a place of choice that neither of them wants or needs just now. It isn't an ultimatum that yet needs to be made. Better to let him be free to put his marriage first when the stakes are low...

"Find me after, if I haven't found you first." She said with a predatory smile, leaning forward. Just before her body presses against his, she disappears in a hush of lilac and star-speckled smoke.

~FIN
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!