God Quest someone to you
Saffy <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
He’d told Nate he’d go before the wedding, and luckily for him the shrine wasn’t far from home. It’s a good thing, considering the way he arrives not in a shift she’s given him, but on his own two feet — shifting causing a small amount of pain in the burns that grace his shoulder, side, and leg. It doesn’t take him long to get there, just through a bit of the rain and thundering clouds outside, up the stairs and into the lighthouse.

He kneels before the shrine, placing the daggers on the floor, sitting back to rub at the tattoo he’d gotten for her (one of the only ones not having the ink torn out of it, like the wing on his left shoulder), and he looks up at the shrine as he pulls out yet another item. A gift, because he thinks he’s failed, because he wants to try and make it seem better than it is. Held within scarred palms, he cradles a dark pearl necklace, outfitted with a few ramphire feathers.

Safrin, I’ve come to talk about the daggers. About being something for you if you still want that.” Of course, his conversation with Ronin right after Seren appeared had stirred some doubts, but he swallows them down, places all his trust in Safrin as he usually tried to do. And he waits, hopeful and yet still tired.

Sunjata quest turn in! He’s lying, he got all of them he just doesn’t know he got the fae one ;D

Get the blood from every race:
Use the blade for justice:
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"If I still want that?" Appearing in a dim whirl of light and shadow, the goddess sat upon the windowsill. Her head lolled softly to the side, an errant strand of dark hair cascading down her neck as her dark eyes alit upon the flood with a sense of both mischief and allure. "I was beginning to wonder the same of you, what with all the...changes happening in your life."

A new position in Torchline, rumblings of rumours of a certain guild. A wedding. Her tasks of him had been lengthy to be sure, but she was starting to think perhaps his interest in her had waned, what with the prospect of both a husband and a wife close at hand. Both of whom had aligned themselves with other gods, no less.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
She appears in all her ethereal glory, of starlight and beauty, and he looks up from where he kneels. Her light is dimmed, though he’s unsure why, wondering if perhaps the canals had taken a lot out of her. But her question doesn’t go unnoticed, the comments of such something that he has struggled with… But always, upon seeing her, any questions or doubts that sit in his mind are gone.

He sits back a bit, focused on her entirely, a soft smile playing on his lips. “Many changes, yes, but always room for you.” After all, she was the one who had changed his life, made him into something he couldn’t ever imagine. She had blessed him time and time again, what was it he had to be worried for if she always held a piece of his heart and soul? He can’t imagine not having her there. He clears his throat then, lifting the daggers, then slowly works to stand through the soreness of the burns that cross along his body, figuring he might as well get the topic he’d come for over with.

I’m… Well, I’m missing the Fae blood for the tasks you’ve given me.” He wasn’t going to lie to her and try and pretend he’d done it all when he hadn’t. (At least, aware of it.) “I understand if it’s disappointing and if I must wait to get it. But I thought it was important to see you regardless.” Was it because he’d missed her? Because so much had happened and he hadn’t come and seen her before now because he hadn’t wanted to speak with her until he completed her tasks? Probably a mix of all of it.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Safrin
Her smile is bright and instant then, hearing him say as much. His flattery and devotion is well received. Holding her hands out towards him that he might bridge the gap between them entirely, she will cup his cheeks in her hands once she is able. With his slightly hunched positon and her seat upon the window, they are nearly eye level, though still the flood is slightly taller. "I see the tunnels have taken their toll on you..." She mused, knowing it wasn't the tunnels at all, but those who had led them within.

Light bursts through the shrine causing the lighthouse to emanate starlight so bright that it would appear from the outside that daylight has fallen around Aumakua. When finally it fades, Sunjata will be physically healed and restored.

"Now, what is that about missing fae blood?" Taking the dagger, the goddess runs her finger over its blade. As she does so, the various stains of now-invisible blood show up in startlingly different colours. "Abandoned...accepted..attuned...ascended..demi-god, and yes, here, fae."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The shadows disperse and Sunjata moves to take her hand, pulling himself toward her despite the soreness and exhaustion that linger in his bones. She’s on the windowsill, just as she had been when he’d received the quest — but this time it’s different, her hands cradling his stubbled cheeks, his steel gaze focused entirely on her. “First time seeing an octopus made of lava.” He retorts, a small smile curling along his face.

But then the light begins to filter in, so incredibly bright that he finds he can’t look at her even despite the way his eyes narrow and shift in an attempt to keep her in his sights. And when it fades? All exhaustion, soreness, tightness to his burns and skin are gone. His smile grows wider as he focuses on her once again, moving to stand a bit taller and less hunched. “You’re always too good to me. Thank you.” And with it, the hand at her side still clutching the necklace of dark pearl, ramphire feathers, and one navy blue feather of his own, lifts so he might be able to place it around her neck. “I brought you a gift.” An easy rumble from his chest before he’s clasping it around her star shimmering neck.

But talk of the daggers approaches, and she takes the daggers used for blood, his gaze watching as the clean blade alights in varying colors for each race, a low hum of awe slipping from his throat. Until…. Until she says Fae is there, and his brows furrow, gaze snapping to her face. He doesn’t dare question her, instead filtering through his memory to try and find where he’d used it, knowing the races of nearly everyone that he’d used it on…

Except the girl in the street, with Nate’s attack, when he’d sunk the blade into her side as she’d left. His gut swirls with discomfort, a hardness set to his jaw as he exhales a slow sigh. The only thing that made sense to Sunjata now was that it probably was a planned attack. “Can you tell when I got it? Was it just before LongNight?” He asks, unsure how far the magic went, but wanting to try and confirm his suspicions.

Change author:
Safrin
"Ahh yes. Rae certainly does like to...experiment. Especially here in Torchline. You should see the things they've created that live deep in the oceans, where the pressure is crushing and no light has ever reached." Mischeviously said, it wasn't much of an invitaiton. Wealthy of shifts though Sunjata might be, even he couldn't tread those depths.

Yet.

Many gifts brought to Safrin are merely pageantry or ornamentation. Somewhere in the heavens there is a crater filled with the things she's been given over the years. It is the quantity rather than the quality that the goddess truly savours, fickle and vain as she is. But this...Inhaling and sitting up straight, her collar bones like softly rising waves from beneath her pale skin, the goddess allows the gift to be placed upon her, drawing back if only so that her fingertips can brush the ornate item. Hungrily her eyes rise to Sunjata's, her enigmatic gaze bearing into his steely gray stare. "Gorgeous." She all but whispers.

'When?' Raising a brow softly, her fingertips still moving along both pearl and feathers, she narrows her eyes. "Blood is not a language I speak as well as I once did. Have you used these blades so often you've already lost count of whose blood stains the metal?"
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
The thought of creatures that dwelled deeper than where anyone could reach, certainly sparks some interest – but not enough to try and find a way down there to be among them. At least, not without safety for himself in mind. But luckily for him, all he offers is a small nod, a smile of understanding, before he’s clasping the necklace around his goddess’ pale neck, her collarbones rising and the necklace finding their place along them in a necklace that made quite a statement.

You are.” He agrees easily, to the ‘gorgeous’ she whispers as her hand runs along the necklace – his steel gaze flickering from the necklace to her face with a slightly wider smile.

And then it’s crashing as the realization that he has gotten the Fae’s blood, and he can’t help the furrowing of his brow as he tries to recollect just when it had happened. Unfortunately, he realizes his request is not one that’s possible – to determine the time frame of when the blood was attained – but the fact that he’d gotten it was something else entirely.

Not quite lost count, no.” He offers, despite having used the blades quite often. “There was someone hiding her identity… She attacked my fiancé, but I never got more information from that.” He murmurs, hands placing themselves back on each side of her. “The fact she might have been Fae is quite the important detail.” He adds, offering her a smaller smile, despite the swirling of his gut, of the recollection of the fiery weapon used to maim and destroy, how close she had gotten to his throat.

Change author:
Safrin
"Well, now you have it." The goddess muses, a brow softly raised. Would Sunjata's new blades already have a target, given this new knowledge? Indeed Safrin was more than pleased to think of her creations singing through flesh beneath the hands of one she called her own. Her history had been painted over with stars and enigmatic smiles, but Safrin had always been drawn to blood shed in her name.

That sort of carnal worship would never go out of style.

As fire and electricity began to swarm around each blade, Sunjata would feel his skin begin to itch. Patterns and images formed in ink that could never be washed away, would never fade beneath the sun. A mark. Perhaps the timing was merely coincidental, or perhaps it was intentionally added prior to the flood's upcoming nuptials. Like with Ronin, some agreements supercede wedding vows. Hopefully for all involved, those ties are never tested.

Sunjata's magical tattoo has been completed!

He has also received

Trident Daggers (Upgraded) | Two daggers perfectly weighted and sculpted for Sunjata. One can shoot fire in a 5ft arc and the other electricity.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
Confirmation. That’s exactly what he needs. It helps alleviate that swirling in his gut, helps him realize that everything he’s done in Torchline after the attack would’ve never come up with anything if the Fae that attacked Nate had simply fucked off to the Greatwood again. He takes a deep inhale, a target sitting within the back of his mind to contemplate later on. Definitely not now, because they’re this close — the daggers are sparking and sizzling, magic imbued into the blades and an itch that has his jaw clenching against it as his head tilts toward the arm effected.

And he watches as the swirls or waves appear, the starry galaxy within them coming to life, matching the one on his other arm he hadn’t quite gotten finished yet. Of course, the marvel of it has his arm lifting a bit to turn and inspect the ink, how much deeper it appears, how much more… Magical it appears. All the anxieties and thoughts within him swirling away into nothing as soon as the daggers are back in his hands, weighted perfectly for him and comfortable, warm and heavy enough with the power therein.

His steel gaze finds her face again. “Thank you.” He breathes again, unable to keep from thanking her for, well, everything nowadays. “Is there anything else I can do for you? Anything you’d like?” He asks, head tilting a small amount to the side, wondering if there’s anything else she might have him do for her before the wedding come Longheat. A small part of him wonders if she’ll decide to show as well.

Change author:
Safrin
Unlike conventional tattoos, the ink on this one will shift and swirl. It will go without notice, but the mercurial waves of the cosmos will dance across Sunjata's skin in unrepeating patterns while always somehow remaining nearly the same.

With a coy smile, Safrin pulled back, cheeks rounded with joyful appreciation. "Plenty of things I'd like, grey-eyes." She purrs warmly, stretching out a finger towards his chest. Her fingernail, dagger-sharp, presses softly against his sternum as she hums a sigh, her eyes upon the spread of his torso. Her feet dangling down from the window and he almost positions between her legs, Safrin glances over her shoulder to where Torchline stretches out below them.

"But," turning back towards him with dark allure bright in her eyes, the goddess shakes her head. "There is someone threatening the life of your fiance. Much as I appreciate your attention, there are other matters more..." Her finger pushes against the skin, threatening to break it. "..pressing."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
He takes a moment to slip the daggers back into their places at his hips, before his attention flickers along her face, along the smile that graces her features and the way she purrs toward him — a finger outstretched, sharply pressing into his sternum. “Tell me one.” He murmurs back, voice a bit rougher, eyes a bit more focused on her as she turns away and he debates reaching up to run his fingers along the necklace she wears from him, along those sharp collarbones.

He restrains himself enough to continue to scan her face as her fingernail seems to grow sharper, pressing in further as he takes a deep inhale. She presses it in further as well, a low sound slipping from him almost like a breathy laugh. “If she is Fae, I doubt she’s coming back so soon.” He actually doesn’t know, but there’s a part of him that has him defending the decision he has about wanting to hear her out, how he can help her, give her all of his attention as he’d promised.

But if you’d rather I go, I certainly can.” Comes the quiet rumble, an amused hint beneath the surface, possibly an attempt at pushing too far when he’s unsure whether she actually does want him to leave and embark on that adventure.

Change author:
Safrin
Turning back, her eyes a perfect mixture of coy and vixen-like ferocit, Safrin raises a brow. Leaning forward, as if what comes next is a secret, she presses her lips against his ear so that he might feel the words she's sayng as much as he hears them. "I'd like to see you shackled against a wall." She whispers, the tip of her tongue just barely ghosting along the shell of his ear. "I want to feel you burning bright with need so much that it leaves you breathless and reckless." Pulling back, the necklace he's placed upon her glistening in the low light, Safirn regards him with a predatory stare for a moment.

"You're so sure of that, are you? The Fae are a warrior race. If your blade didn't kill her, what reason do you have in thinking she won't back to finish what you started?" Safrin wonders, her fingernail now slowly sliding down his torso.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
the flood
She leans forward and Sunjata stills as her lips press against his ear, hearing the whisper of her words that would do enough to heat his blood in any situation. Of course, he can’t help but to think of Ronin and her affinity for him, springing a small smirk to his face as she pulls away – his head cocking to the side as his steel gaze slips along her collarbones, along her neck, up to her face. “Me?” He questions, voice a rough rumble. “Surely you mean Ronin.” A dark brow raises, that smirk remaining on his face as he can’t stop himself from speaking it.

The subject of the Fae, however, has that smirk remaining – some hidden beat of confidence growing within him as her hand trails down and he tries to mask the feeling she’s springing within him. “My blade didn’t kill her, no, but it wounded her.” He murmurs, pausing to scan her face once more. “And if my sources are right, it isn’t me she’s after. And we’ve been careful since then. She’ll have to try harder.” ‘Or have backup.

Change author:
Safrin
"Do I?" She whispers, lips a perfect smile. "My sky is vast, Sunjata." For now, Safrin will leave it at that, his mind encouraged to fill in the details of what and where his place with her might be. She hasn't specifically said she'd be the only one in the room which Sunjata finds himself chained. Perhaps later, his lovers around him, he'll come to realize just how much space there is for all his desires in her sky.

Leaning back, she nods thoughtfully. "She only needs to be successful once. And the Fae are a bit like rabbits in that regard. They are always around, their numbers ever increasing." It was one of the best kept secrets of the Greatwood, so well did it conceal the true numbers of the fae.