(SE) the past keeps hauntin' the future i imagine
open!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
the flood
but am i too late? or hearts to your spades,
if i don't suit you? then what do you want from me?
She agrees to return to the edge of cover with him – and he moves to take the lead on it. The tide’s beginning to sweep in, covering their footprints slowly but surely. Sunjata doesn’t mind, however, far preferring the ocean’s salty waves to the murkiness of the floodwaters where he’s from. But it doesn’t take too long, not to get to the edge of the cover they were at, for her to collect her boots and for him to grab the parasol back.

He’s sure she could get one herself if she planned on spending more time here in Torchline – probably likely a necessity for such a new Ascended. But he keeps that to himself. Instead, he offers her a small nod and smile. “See you around, Mabel.” He rumbles in parting, slipping away from her side to go back to the boxing ring.

- FIN <3
so we're not written in the stars,
but i'm okay with that. i'm okay with anything
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.