still waters
for Wessex
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
i've seen fire & i've seen rain.
i've seen sunny days that i thought would never end
"Mmhmm. Maybe they're just looking for an actual challenge this time." Remi adds as if it's a compliment that the fae are potentially targeting the ascended. He doesn't mean to make light of the situation, serious as it is, but having grown bad at expressing sympathy these days, it's about as good as he can do right now.

The Alchemist tilts his head to the side, nodding his understanding. "Well, I imagine shutting down will do that. Then again Sam doesn't have the best track record of thinking things through first." He adds, trying to sound kind, but failing. Many of those decisions directly affected the Alchemist once upon a time, and though the pain has healed, the scars are still there.

'Alright well...if I hear anything, I will let you know.' He says, standing, very much hoping his fellow demigod will do the same.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“No he doesn’t. Part of me wishes there were serious consequences so he’ll learn, but then I remember The Voice loves him and we are too few, already…” She trails off, unsure how he’d take her confession of more or less wanting to hurt Sam, and the only things that keep her from doing said hurting. Her Lady, however, is a powerful deterrent. Even when given free reign to make her own decisions, Wessex kept the image of the Goddess’s sorrow in her head.

Both the Alchemist and the Wraith know that she’s the sort that would do it if she had to. But not before then; much like the caveats on own relationship, perhaps.

And it’s time to go. Wessex mirrors Remi and swings her legs down so she can stand. “Thanks. I’ll be away for a bit, exploring a new part of Caido.” A new kind of buoyancy comes upon the demigod as she announces this; if there were ever a spark in the woman’s eyes, it’s at the idea of exploring somewhere new. The dangers, the beauties, the unknown becoming known - it’s all a caged creature has ever dreamed of - once she got the itch to lead out of the way.

“But I’ll come find you when I’m back. Tell you all about it.”

Like they’re friends, almost.

-Fin
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX