It's a cold cold world out there
Leaders Meeting
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
EVIe
Torchline's lawlessness is at least something she's familiar with from her visits there, and while she may not agree with that vein of morality, it's why she hadn't moved. There's on point in passing judgment, it's not like Remi can control it. "Thank you, that would definitely be appreciated. The higher the reward, the more likely we are to attract attention." Though his splayed fingers and clarification earn him an apologetic look, smoothing down her own hackles. "I apologize. His inclusion in these problems has been...difficult." Evie doesn't expand upon that. Here and now, in this company, is not the time to do so. Though they may be gathered for a common cause, she'll not display more weakness than necessary.

Instead she listens with clear interest to his statement about the Gods and their...perceived interest in the matter. "Interesting. Though I'm sure they'd not be forthcoming with names." So perhaps that avenue is not as readily available as she'd hoped. "It's a difficult balance. So far I've assured protection on a case-by-case basis. Ascended are welcome to move and live here, and we uphold the law. That's the best I've been able to come up with." Her freckled shoulders shrug, because much like Remi, she'd rather not have her fingers in this particular pie in the firstplace. Ah, the matter of birth. Siblings suck frankly.

Nephele seems to show interest in Fiat Lux, and the relief is difficult to conceal on her own face when it's spoken. "After last year, I'd be relieved not to have to host it." Which is as close to a blessing as she can summon. Whatever machinations and plans the Fae may have, her own plate is too full to pile that particular worry on top of it. "Personally, I have no other news. But if any of you are in need of me or the Hollowed Grounds, your letters and visits are always welcome." There's no need to speak of alliances, or so she prays. Hopefully war and the like is not something they will be facing any time soon.
Don't read the last page
But I stay
when it's hard or it’s wrong or you’re making mistakes
table by sky!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
My ruptured lungs, they were left this way
For once I'm out of breath
The man's apology is readily accepted with a regal tilt of her wildfire crown. "No offense taken, Governor. The meddling of the Gods is no small matter. I will pray for coalescence of your thoughts." Though considering that they are both followers of Ludo, that prayer is admittedly not likely to come to fruition.

It's admittedly a moment of pride, to know that Ludo has not revealed her own hand in these events even to their chosen one. Or perhaps her name already lies within Remi's ears, and he is merely an actor of unparalleled talent. Regardless, it seems she will skate through this meeting undetected, which is not so much a relief as a win in her book. Nephele has found a calm, still mind to be of more benefit to duplicity than nerves and anxiety. "We will offer a reward as well." Simple and to the point. While their wares and flora may not be as much use to the Grounds, surely it will help on the side of Halo. Their earthen powers and persuasions would hold up well in that climate.

"Your aid is not expected nor required," she assures simply, in the half-egotistical manner that all Fae seem to utilize. "Perhaps it will lure the killer, perhaps not. We are firm in our desire to host. As such, you and your people are all welcome." She will ask at a later date if it is allowable to post upon their Notice Boards, to emphasize the stance - and her own brewing, percolating plans as to her requirements for the Ascended to enter - of the Fae on the matter of the celebration. "There is nothing more to share from my people at this time." A tilt of her head towards Morgan here, confirming that at least on her own side, there is nothing she feels needs to be covered in this meeting.
The truth I seek never felt so bleak
but i maintain my depth
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
What good are hands
if there's nothing that they hold
"Well then, I think perhaps we can call this meeting to a close. I will let Torchline know where they can celebrate Fiat Lux if they so choose." Remi says with a nod towards Nephele. He'll not be present of course, but there is no reason that Torchline won't be in attendance.

Looking at the three and not quite knowing how meetings of this sort of formally ended, the Alchemist merely offers the trio a rather clumsy smile. "Hopefully if we meet again it will be under less stressful circumstances. Though...I'm not too hopeful of that." He shrugs his broad shoulders. They are exceptionally different people, different types of rulers, with different personalities. He doesn't see fast friendships forming here, so the only reason for the four of them to meet again will be out of necessity.

"Until next time." With a nod to each, the Alchemist turns and leaves the Temple, moving as swiftly as he can towards the portal that will lead him out of this place of nightmares and onto the familiar, if not rain-devastated, shores of home.

~FIN
And what good are hearts
if you bury them all alone?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.