We never painted by the numbers [se]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

With the hand not holding the ice cube, Remi tries to keep his husband corralled against him that the cold might continue to bite against him. "I'm not!" The Alchemist protests, meaning to say something about how the cold was meant to counteract with how hot the Star was, but as Ronin begins to shuck out of his clothing as well, the words fall away entirely.

Glancing down at his husband's body, a wicked smirk on his face, Remi bites his lip affecting innocence as he looks back up to Ronin's face. "I wonder...in a game of ring toss..." Without any ice to dampen his spirits, Remi seems to be in a position to act as either the thrower or the pole. Ronin...currently less so. "...which do you think you'd be better at?"
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

”I don’t believe you,” Ronin says with a huff, kicking off his pants properly even while he’s still pinned against his husband - not that he minds it a single bit. The wicked look on Remi’s face has heat curling back through his belly, though the other man is right - he’s not nearly as capable of being the pole in any current game of ring toss. ”Tell me, what’d you plan to use as the ring?” he inquires.

The lounge is filled with glitter and they’re both naked and their craft projects are nearly complete. What else is there to do other than get horribly distracted? Ronin pulls Remi back to him, narrowing his eyes and leaning in to nibble at the side of his neck. ”I can play the part if you like.”
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

There is any number of things that Remi might suggest: a bacon sandwich with a bite taken out of the center, some string from the bunting (hell, why not cut a circle in one of the triangles?), but oh. Ronin's suggestion is much better.

Remi's pole twitches at the thought, leaving the Alchemist grinning devilishly against the side of his husband's neck. "Why husband, you've drunk nearly half a bottle of wine. I'm not so sure your aim is what you think it is." Remi taunts, leaning in to snatch a kiss from his husband's lips. Should any members of their family choose now to come downstairs, they'd be greeted with quite the scene. But then, Remi and Ronin were married and it was their house after all. Vai wouldn't be terribly surprised, but as for Seren and Felix? Well. There were counsellors in Torchline. Probably.
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN

”You know, you might be right about that,” Ronin says, raising his eyebrows down at Remi’s very enthusiastic pole with a lopsided smile on his face. ”I’ll have to enlist your help with it, in that case. I trust you, it’s fine. We’ll be fine.” He leans in to meet the Alchemist’s lips, his hands running down his sides to grip his hips, drawing their bodies together in earnest.

With any luck the noise they were making would be enough to dissuade anyone from coming downstairs, and if not? Well, as Remi says, they’d be guaranteed to get more than they bargained for. Still, they have to do something to keep busy during monsoon season, right?

~FIN
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl