Where Everybody Knows Your Name
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bastien had had his mind in other, more ethereal places than the Rathskeller recently, but it was almost refreshing to come to work there and find himself among the common man, in the distinctly worldly setting of a pub. Here he could forget his huge self-imposed task (though never his object of affections, the pendant on his chest always there) and simply perform for the patrons.

There were other benefits to working here too. At first he had dismissed his fellow bartender as an idiotic child, but she was growing on him - she had clearly had to mature quickly, they had similar interests; and as his time alone spanned out ever further, Bastien had begun to notice that she certainly had the body of a woman.

Still, he made little mention of it. He didn't want a reputation as a lech and he was sure Edy was the kind of person who would say something if she wanted a piece of him. He simply worked and chatted and joked as usual, though possibly with a little more wandering eye and flirtatious tongue than before.

He had heard of a new employee joining their team - he was always excited to meet someone new (maybe they would want to join his church!) and secretly hoped they could perhaps take away some of his newfound attention on Edy.

"Do you know much of this new bard, signora infuocata?" He asked of Edy in a quiet moment, not having seen Vervain long enough to ask much in a while. "Do you think they would let me dance? I know many steps. Ballroom numbers and some more resembling the dance of Seven Veils."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

Hair a mess of tangles, Edy wound a strand of it around her finger as she continued her staring contest with Chunk. She was determined as all fuck to win this round despite her appalling track record thus far. However as she leaned forward, glaring at the cat and trying to close her eyelids enough to moisten her eyes but not actually blink, Chunk suddenly shot out a paw quick as a flash towards Edy's face. "FFFF—" She hissed recoiling, however the paw had stopped dead in the air, and Edy was quite fucking certain the hairball was smirking at her, because low and behold, she'd blinked.

"Bastard." She snarled affectionately, before whirling around as Bastien finally stopped chatting with one of the locals.

"Nope." Edy replied immediately and unhelpfully with a shrug of her bony shoulders. "Why? You worried they'll have a quicker tongue than you?" She purred salaciously, cocking a brow and running her tongue across her lips with a smirk.

As he mentioned dancing though, the teenagers eyes lit up and she scurried forward on nimble feet towards her coworker. "Seven Veils, hmm?" She cooed, biting her lip in earnest now as she reached out a hand towards Bastien. If he took it, she'd raise it and spin nimbly beneath his fingers. "Care to demonstrate?"

Not that you'd know it from the way Edy generally comported herself, but she'd actually been more or less bred for high society. Edy could be a socialite if and when she needed to, it just turned out that she needed too far less than her years of training would suggest. Either way though, Bastien would find his coworker a more than worthy dance partner; supple, athletic, and (for being such a fiery explosion all the time) shockingly good at being led.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Edy seemed, unsurprisingly, taken by the idea of his dance. Bastien lifted her fingers and let her spin easily, holding her hand more firmly afterwards to step forward and begin something not dissimilar to a tango, though it was very limited in the small space behind the bar.

"Sadly,-" He began, slowly stepping back and forth and around with Edy, beginning to speed up when he found she was capable at this. "-I do not have the fabric spare. It is all going towards my new project, which you are welcome to attend, you know. It's all about having a good time in the name of a beautiful lady." Bastien had not considered inviting Edy yet, which was odd given she seemed like the perfect candidate - witty, bold and not afraid to have some fun.

"Perhaps I can do a dance with no veils, but then the suspense is somewhat lost." He smiled as he leaned back against the bar, holding out an arm for Edrei to dip from. It was the fanciest move he could attempt in the limited space, and the bottles jangling behind his head served to remind him that there were fragile things about.

"Ah, when did you get so good at dancing? I thought you would be against things that marked you a noble, good woman." His voice was full of teasing, the comment somewhat ironic anyway - the dance he was doing was certainly not anything for the proper halls of Noblewomen, not in Venice or anywhere else.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

Edy's legs nimbly moved around Bastien's, one of her hands clasped tighly in his while the other hand found its way to his upper back (which she was delighted to find was deliciously lean and taut). Pretending to pout as her back arched elegantly into a dip, Edy flashed a dazzlingly white smile as Bastien pulled her up. "A beautiful lady, hmm?" She tutted as if offended. Quickly the look disappeared into a grin as the bottles rang out a chorus of warning overhead.

"I—" Edy began, halting only as her focus was momentarily diverted towards their quickening feet, before she slowed hers and wrapped both arms around Bastien's neck with a mischievous grin. "—am good at a great many things, old man." He wasn't old, not really. But after that first teasing jab she'd found she rather liked to prod at Bastien's age, if only because it was usually followed by some display of athleticism to prove just how little his age mattered.

"Ahh, but I am a noble." She purred, one hand reaching up towards his hair, meaning to wind her fingers through it while the other rested on his back, her fingers tapping out a rhythm back and forth. "Or, well, a baroness." Edy added with a bright laugh and shrug. Pulling away, Edy vaulted across the bar and raised a brow towards her coworker. Extending a hand towards him, Edy flashed him a smile. "Show me. I'm sure you can build up a little suspense in other ways." She taunted with a teasing wink.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Fingers in his hair and a hand on his back were welcome, Bastien smirking at Edy with a raised eyebrow to see what she would do next -- was a little surprised when she pulled away, but didn't mind, more than willing to keep playing this easy flirting game.

"It is a good thing you came here then. In my experience, Baronesses who are allowed to be such end up as dreadful bores." He had always had a great distaste for nobles, but his previous life had required him to interact with them often; there were few things as lucrative as a portrait of a nobleman or an affair with a heir.

As outgoing as he was, he still struggled for a moment with the command to build suspense off the cuff, especially with Edy sitting on the bar away from him. Still, he was never one to turn down a challenge. He thought for a moment then picked up two bottles and began to juggle; holding up a finger to tell Edy to wait for a moment. If he was going to be sexy, he was going to do it in a way only he could.

As both bottles were in the air, he undid a button of his shirt - then another - then another. When it was open, he winked and after taking a few breaths to prepare, whisked around and took it off of his shoulders, still grabbing hold of the bottles when he came back around. He grinned happily, glad himself that he hadn't lost his performer's flair. This had been part of a routine of his many years ago in a bar much seedier than this, and it had gone on for far longer - but he had had more clothes on.

"That's about all I can do without the veils. Well. Or about all I can do with all these people nearby." He winked, and popped open one of the bottles to pour two drinks on the counter, sliding one down to Edy. "I'd like to see you try."
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

As Bastien reached for the bottles the teenager cocked a brow. He'd already demonstrated his ability to juggle; this was how he was going to build suspense? Still, Edy liked the trick, and so despite the fact that her arms were crossed challengingly, she still watched with happy anticipation.

As the bottles began to spin, Edy tilted her head. Yep. She'd definitely seen this routine befo—

oh. Sitting up straighter as he began to strip, Edy's eyes washed over the parts of him being revealed with unfettered interest. As he tossed his shirt off to the side completely, Edy clapped happily giving little to no fucks about the noise to the other patrons currently day-drinking. The cherry on top was of course the drink Bastien poured for her, which she accepted with salacious wink.

"Oh? And here I thought you'd be the type to like a few eyes watching you." The teenager quipped back with a suggestive bob of her eyebrows. As he threw the challenge back to her, Edy grinned. There were multiple ways of building anticipation and suspense. After all, while Bastien had been juggling the suspense hadn't necessarily been one of a sexual nature. Truthfully Edy—and probably everyone else—was just waiting to see if the bartender would succeed or fail.

"Cause I do." She concluded, downing the drink he'd poured and bobbing her eye brows. Spinning on the bar, Edy dropped onto the patron-side with a flourish.

Keeping her eyes locked on Bastien's, Edy began to sing. She wasn't the best he'd probably ever heard, but far from the worst. Her voice had a strange smokey quality as if she'd spent a good many hours smoking cigars and letting the smoke build up on her vocal chords. The words were mostly sexualized nonsense but they had an odd flow to them that was rather appealing.

Sensually slinking her way around the bar, Edy half strip-teased and half-lap danced for the patrons who had looked her way. Male or female, it didn't matter in the least to the Launceleyn girl, and yet even as her body moved and swayed and the buttons of her own chambray shirt were loosened, her eyes repeatedly flickered back to her coworker.

Biting her lip and tossing her shirt aside (wearing only a black tank top now), Edy slowly made her way back to the bar, still half-humming and half-singing. Vaulting up onto it again, Edy dropped nimbly onto their side of the counter, smiling mischievously up at Bastien.

He wanted suspense? She could give him suspense.

Sashaying her way closer, Edy reached a hand up to try and trail her finger tips against Bastien's collar bones, slinking her way to try and stand in front of him. With her other hand she'd try to lightly cascade her fingers down his ribs, letting them fall until they reached the line of his pants only to slide towards the centre of his stomach. Though her hands were hiden by the bar, something in her wolfish gaze suggested that even if they weren't, she probably wouldn't care. Following the lines of his stomach Edy casually tried to dip her fingers below the line of his pants, eyebrows raised in a challenge.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
"I do like eyes on me, of course I do. I was a performer. But there is a time and place for me to dance naked on the tables." He was saying all of this, but Bastien still had on a playful smirk, watching Edy carefully to see what she would do next. And while he knew she was bold, he could not have expected her to do that.

Edy's voice was perfectly charming to Bastien, who had always preferred a touch of amateur in his crafts and performances. Besides, he was not so much focusing on the lyrics as he was on her movements - he didn't want to admit it to herself, but he desperately missed the touch of just about anyone, and the way she danced on the bar patrons made him almost jealous. She moved like water, beautiful and elusive, he felt a heat rising in him and swelling more every time she deftly loosened her shirt.

When she came back to him wearing just a tank top, he could tell something between them was about to change. In the moment he forgot the few wide-eyed customers sat nearby, saw only the potential of Edy walking towards him like that. In only two actions and a few words they had constructed a whole relationship of sexual tension that he wasn't prepared to let go on for long.

And yet, even with as ready as he was, he wasn't prepared for her hands to get so low so quickly. Bastien felt shivers run down his torso as her fingertips traced his skin. He looked up just in time to see her smile, her challenging expression - and well, he was never one to back down from a challenge.

Bastien ignored her fingers in his waistband for just a moment, moving forward and holding the back of Edy's head with one hand, kissing her in a way that was more hunger than romance. As he did he reached down and undid the fastenings of his pants, standing a little closer to the bar so it would block the view of anyone looking on.
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

As his fingers moved to interlace through her thick and unruly curls, Edy felt herself willingly submitting as his lips moved towards hers.  For a moment she thought to chastise him—the point was to build the suspense, not to immediately give into it—but it was alright. There were other things she'd focus on building.

Romance was certainly not what the teenager was after, and so she met his lips with an equally ravished and feral reply. Her tongue darted and played even as her teeth gently worried the skin of his lower lip.

As she felt one of his hands near hers, she was almost certain that it was going to swat hers away. Much to her surprise however he increased the amount of room afforded to her wandering fingers by undoing the clasps holding the front of his pants together.

Smiling against his lips the Launceleyn girl raked her fingertips down his sides, knees bending as she lowered herself before him. Smirking up at him now completely hidden by the bar, she waited a bit for him to call a halt, before pulling at his underwear to free the length of him from the confines of his clothing. "Mind the bar, would'ya? There's something I've been meaning to take care of." So saying, unless Bastien moved or otherwise blocked her efforts, Edy would generously take him into her mouth, her lips and tongue slowly pulsating as she moved her head back and forth.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
The bard was humming softly to himself as he made his way through the temple and down the stairs, pack of tricks (and most of his worldly belongings) slung over his back. He was early tonight, but his research at the Atheneum into Long Night traditions had gone well as he'd found a few books the pup had missed and finally been able to absorb them in blessed peace. Now it was time to earn his keep at the Rathskeller, and in his mind he was working on composing a song for the luxere, one he hoped the locals would enjoy and the outlanders might learn something from, if they'd somehow missed the notice board.

Distracted by his thoughts, the white-haired man missed the disappearance of a familiar black-haired head beneath the bar. Instead he saw only Bastien, a stranger, standing there apparently idle. The place was largely empty, aside from the usual afternoon regulars, but a couple of them brushed by the bard on their way out in a hurry, adjusting their trousers and mumbling some incoherent excuse about needing some cold air. The rest were either semi-conscious over their mugs, or else watching the shirtless - why was he shirtless? - bartender with either disbelief or lascivious grins.

Well that was... awkward.

Jigano slowly picked his way across the room to take a seat at the bar, nodding cautiously at the half-clad man and noting - not without a little discomfort - how perky his nipples were. The fireplace kept the Tavern warm, but in Deepfrost it was still a bit chilly. "I'm not normally the kind of man to give a stranger the shirt off my back," he said conversationally, keeping his eyes determinedly on Bastien's face. "But for you, friend, I'd make an exception, if only to keep you from putting someone's eye out with those things."
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien was expecting a little bit of a make out, some over clothes touching from Edy with a promise to meet up later - when she moved down he was surprised, wide eyed staring down at her face as she took him into her mouth. He gripped the edge of the bar, his knuckles turning white as he tried his best to keep a good, even composure for the guests. He wasn't going to tell her to stop, though; that was the challenge. Besides, it was hard to deny that it felt good to have a woman want him enough for this.

It was hard to miss the man who came in through the door, with his long white hair. Bastien hoped he wouldn't be the bard and could just order a quick drink and step away, but of course he came over to talk.

As distracted as he was (oh God, was Edy always this good with her tongue?) he still laughed at Jigano's comment, bent down as best he could without interrupting anything (widening his eyes at Edy on the way, trying to communicate there was someone here) and grabbing his shirt, shrugging it over his shoulders enough to cover the offending nipples.

"Mmm-Sorry. Yes. You're right, sir." Bastien cleared his throat, trying desperately to pull his mind away from what was happening down below. "So how can I help you?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

Hearing Jigano's voice brought a smile to Edy's lips—one that Bastien could likely feel against him. There was absolutely no hesitation on her part at the arrival of the bard. If anything, Edy felt like she was doing the silver-haired man a favour. After all, he was a purveyor of stories was he not?

Helpfully, for of course Edy could hear everything happening above, she helped to hand Bastien his shirt. She wasn't here to make everything hard for the man, after all.

Thus far her hands had been gently placed on Bastien's calves for balance (because yes, she was just that good with her tongue). Now however they slipped up his thighs around to the back of his legs, clasping just below the curve of his ass. And Bastien would find that Edy's hands were warm, very warm. Not uncomfortably so—the fire burning in her palms not enough to cause burns—just enough to relax the muscles and perhaps add a dimension of sensation that her coworker hadn't been expecting.

As Jigano continued to linger, apparently not going anywhere, Edy suddenly had an idea. Bobi. Distract. She thought towards the bobcat companion who, up until this point, had lazily been trying to bother Chunk. Rising, the kitten tilted her head slightly. Whether she'd always been naturally a bit of a shit disturber or whether she'd picked that up from being linked to Edy's mind was at this point impossible to say, but Bobi happily stealthed her way towards Jigano. Prowling a few steps, the kitten lunged towards the bard's silvery hair, happily attacking and swatting at it.

Meanwhile, Edy's ministrations had increased in their intensity, her fingers deftly prodding the muscles of Bastien's legs to encourage his body to move in tandem with her efforts. Whether or not he did or didn't was quite up to him of course, but Bastien would find that his efforts to keep himself composed were equally well matched by Edy's efforts to try and completely unravel his focus.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 10170
Well, at least he'd brought a shirt, Jigano thought, trying not to judge how awkward the man was at bending over to retrieve it. Perhaps he had an injury or scar that interfered?

"Actually, I was hoping to introduce myself--" the bard began, smooth as watered silk and giving Bastien a charming grin. "I'm your new colleague here at the Rathskeller, Ji--Gods least fortunate!" His voice broke into a snarl as something caught and snagged a pale tress, yanking on his head and thoroughly derailing his attempt to sweet-talk Bastien.

He twisted, reaching up automatically to gather his hair into his hand and stop whatever-it-was from yanking on his scalp. There was no one behind him to pull such a rude prank, but the next direction his gaze traveled was down--

To a feline - a bobcat kitten? In a bar? - who did, indeed have several strands of silver caught in her large, fluffy claws. Though he glared down at her, Jigano's icy voice was meant for the man behind the bar. "Is this your cat, then?" he asked. thoroughly unimpressed as he twisted his hair up swiftly, using both hands to deftly work it into a bun that would remain out of the kitten's reach.

He hoped.
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian

Change author:
Bastien nodded along with Jigano's introduction with his lips pressed firmly together in a fake smile, trying his best to stay still with his hands pressing hard on the counter. At first he thought the exclamation was Jigano seeing all, and panicked, looking down -- but then he saw the other man flailing about (quite the overreaction to a blowjob) and worked out what was happening.

He opened his mouth to answer Jigano's question just as Edy moved her hands, and what came out was not a clarification of feline ownership but a whisper of: "Oh Gesù Cristo!" In a half moan, his hand balling up into a fist to punch against the bar. Trying his best to maintain control he forced his mouth into a grin.

"N-no. Sorry. I. Um. No one has ever asked me if I ooooooowned a cat before. It was...surprising." He straightened up a little, still keeping his stomach pressed hard to the bartop so Jigano could not see beneath. "Sorry about the cat. Sometimes he can be eager to lick someone and well...we all know there's a time and a place for that."

As he said this he darted his eyes down and tried to slow Edy down by putting a hand in her hair and holding her still for a second, trying to pass it off as casually reaching for a towel to Jigano (he made sure to produce one in his hands only milliseconds after). "Anyway. Ji....? You were telling me your name and your reason for being here?"
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Change author:

Edy
fuck you <3

If Bobi had a tail to swish, she indeed would have out of irritation. Staring up at Jigano with wide golden eyes, she opened her mouth to hiss but instead merely puffed out her adorably youthful looking cheeks and made a low growling sound in the back of her throat. Then, quite unexpectedly, she flopped down onto her back as if her bones had all but disappeared and batted playfully upwards at Jigano's chin and whatever remaining strands of hair his bun might have neglected. From the other side of the bar Chunk watched this lazily, but made no move to interfere with his protege's actions.

Below, Edy once again grinned to herself as she heard the slight waver in Bastien's voice, feeling him press himself forwards to firmly block the teenager from overhead view presumably. The mention of there being an appropriate time and place for all things orally stimulating sounded more like a challenge to the Launceleyn than a warning. In response, one of Edy's hands left the back of his thigh and instead moved to warmly grip the base of him, hands still quite heated. Leaning back the flat of her tongue make quick work of him, teasingly stroking upwards rather than simply devouring his length as she had before.

As his hand tangled into her hair to try and force  her to a halt, Edy's other hand massaged her magic into his upper thigh, draining the energy from it slightly as if to suggest that his entire lower body was now under her control. Then her fingers slide between his legs to the delicate and tender trail of flesh there, her touch light but generous and oh so warm.