Training tempered
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
"Some people like that kind of thing." Amun chuckled and shot Wessex a wink. "There's a lot of fun you can have on the ground." Grinning, he nevertheless focused on the task of fixing the claws and extracting the extra medal.

Sighing in relief when she retracted them with no problem he had the extra metal mesh he'd made return to the form of bracelets running up his whole arm. "Nah, I'm out of tricks." He flicked the jewelry with one finger. "It's an upgrade. Let's me manipulate any metal I touch, within certain restrictions."

Then his eyes narrowed and gave her a once over. "I'm curious though. How'd you manage to stun me and slice me without touching me?" The corners of his lips twitched.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Rolling her eyes, Wessex shoots him a really look. “You act like I’ve never been a horny teenager or had a fight turn into a fuck.” Or had a beautiful, blonde thing straddle her face out by the Oasis. But that, she supposes, is not a detail Amun is looking for.

“Cool. I definitely wasn’t expecting it.” Which probably means that their enemies (whoever that might be) wouldn’t expect it either. Useful for up close and personal fighting and another unique skill to add to their X-men like arsenal. Along with hers. “I didn’t know it would work like that. But I got it during LongNight. From a monster. It was… not a pleasant night.” Worse for Amalia and Ronin, but hardly easy for the Wraith, either.

“This is the first time I’ve really used it. Or let it be used, I guess. Still not entirely sure what triggers it and what doesn’t.”
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Barking out a laugh, Amun raised his eyebrow at Wessex. "Honestly? Yes, that would surprise me." He chuckled. "I figured you just popped out a fully formed adult," he teased.

Then his eyes narrowed. "But now that I know about your sordid past I'm going to want to know all the dirty details." Winking at her, he smirked.

Nodding, he activated the upgrade again to adjust the bracelets slightly. "I'm trying to keep it under wraps. Telling people it's the metal, not me."

When she explained how she'd gotten her new upgrade and her concerns with it he nodded. "Got it." Grinning, he cocked his head to one side. "Hope you don't mind if I let you test it on other people." He twisted to peer at the cut he'd received, which had already mostly closed. Still, it was nasty looking.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Laughing sharply, she teases him back. “You’ll have to either get me in bed or get me drunk to hear those stories.” or get her sick, what? And they both know there’s a small possibility of either of those things happening. “Mum’s the word and vice versa?” a half promise-half question, she assumes her brother can be relied on to keep her own upgrade a secret… if someone finds out, she will know it’s him.

She’ll keep what happened to him in her mind; knowing that the backsplash upgrade is worse for the receiver is, well… something. A something that only serves to add to her martyr tendencies. But those are thoughts for another time.

- Fin