my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so you say you want a deathbed scene, the knowledge that comes
before knowledge
and you want it dirty
They're at the Slagveld only because Nate knows he's going to lose his mind if they have to stay cooped up in the house any longer, not if he wants to keep himself together. And he does, because gods, one of them needs to be stable right now, one of them needs to be put together, just so they have a solid base to stand on.

It's the second time in as many days that his attention is roused by a voice from before, though unlike the first time, this voice is less familiar, more surprising, at least until Nate remembers where Wessex will be returning from, who had accompanied her. He's down the stairs faster than Sunjata can manage, but is frozen by the sight he comes across, Hotaru seeming too small, too still on the couch. Pemota has been lingering closer to him these last few days, trying to negate all of the stress building up again with her calming presence, with... debatable success. Now though, she simply trills unhappily, the light shining off her small body dimmed.

Sunjata is at Hotaru's side first, but Nate's hands are more deliberate, searching for a pulse, searching for injury, something physical he can help. No words leave him, his one question already voiced by the other man, the single eye not rising, though tension shook his shoulders, his hands, as he waited for whatever explanation came.
and no one can figure out what you want
and you won’t tell them
NATE

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM