my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
What they don’t know - what none of them know - is that this isn’t the first time she’s carried a tiny blonde woman. The first was her mother. The second was Magrethe. The third is Hotaru. The Outlander is easily the lightest, though the other two women were wasting away into nothingness; the feel of their arms around her neck, their faces in her chest, the methodical steps she takes as she tries not to jostle them, to keep their legs and feet out of harm’s way.

It might be the Wraith’s best expression of love - or what could be love, if the other weren’t just out of reach.

She perches on the edge of the makeshift couch, one hand still obediently in Ru’s as she shows Nate where their fiancee was burned. “We saved the Longheat God,” she says quietly, “But lost Kiada.” In her recounting, she appears quite matter-of-fact, if solemn, holding it together because this is not her family and there is no place for her here. Loki ends up wrapping herself around the Wraith as tightly as she can, scratching her snout and eye ridges on her human’s chin, attempting to calm and soothe the only way she knows how.

“We went into the Climb, which is a - an underground volcano, I suppose you might call it. It’s hot and there’s lots of lava. Hell, really. Tanau, Eirachi’s brother, was there and something was lodged in his heart. He was suffering and it kept causing magma eruptions. We found a way to remove it - Loren stuck his fucking hands in fire, Ru, Amalia and I sheilded as best we could, but some hit Kiada and she was badly burned. She fell… it looked like Amalia had her, but in the end - “ She needn’t finish the story for them to draw their own conclusions.

It was a heat of the moment decision. There’s no way to tell if another one would have been better or worse.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM