my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Hotaru clings to Wessex as he arrives, as Nate moves ahead of him – already Sunjata can feel his heart leaping into his throat, the worry evident along his gaze, his body, the way he darts to Hotaru’s side and runs a hand along blonde hair. But she turns to them, then, Sunjata’s gaze tearing away from Wessex to scan Hotaru and the injuries – sure that Nate can take a better, more professional look on what to do with them. Gods knew he wasn’t the type for it. Hotaru says their names and his hand runs along her hair again, turning his attention to Wessex to listen to it.

Lost Kiada? His brows furrow, but his heart sinks. Wessex continues and Sunjata remains quiet, letting the information flicker within him. He pieces it together by the time Wessex is done, his arm moving to tug Hotaru a bit closer, to press his forehead against hers, eyes shutting tight as a heavy sigh racks through his system. “I’m so sorry, Ru.” He breathes, unsure what to say, unsure what to do. He can’t heal her, he can’t give her Kiada back.

It’s that helplessness that makes it far more difficult to withstand what would come next – the grieving process Sunjata knows all too well. But he shifts, keeping himself close to her, making room for Nate to come in and offer his own check up on her.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 09-05-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 09-06-2020, 04:11 AM