my skin should crack and peel
for Nate and Sunjata and Ru if she wants
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Wessex's skin is cool and smooth in her own wretched, calloused grasp. She clings to it even as she tilts her face towards the twin suns that are her husbands-to-be. Their hands never leave her, keeping her safely here on earth instead of remaining spinning out somewhere in the cosmos, lost to the grief of Kiada's loss. A low moan of agony leaves her at Wessex's quiet words, at the reminder she cannot escape. Sunjata's brow presses against her own, and though she's too far gone for tears her own scrunches tight with pain that no burns can ever amount to.

They all crowd close, and there is no sense of claustrophobia. Only rightness. She is barely a participant in this reunion, for all that she may be the main reason for it. Instead she gives a soft, barely-there sigh at the slight coolness of Nate's hands on her skin. And now, as if their names have perhaps broken some unseen barrier, she works her scream-rough throat around some semblance of words. Her fingers worry at Wessex's hand, seeking to thread them together and squeeze. "Thank you Wessex," she manages to rasp. What happens after this is far too familiar to her, having lost so many loved ones. But appreciation, adoration, some variation of love...that can all be shown now to the woman who brought her home. Hotaru already knows that there's no shame in expressing her emotions, not to these three.
Feel the fear and swallow back the tears
Let weakness disappear, there's nobody but me here
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-18-2020, 01:32 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-18-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 08-18-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 08-19-2020, 02:50 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 08-19-2020, 05:01 PM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Nate - 08-20-2020, 07:40 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Hotaru - 09-03-2020, 12:06 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Wessex - 09-05-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: my skin should crack and peel - by Sunjata - 09-06-2020, 04:11 AM