maybe we’re just ghosts
Rony <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
// got a feeling in your stomach 'cause you know that it's comin' for ya
leave your flowers and grieve, don't forget what they told ya //
A snort slips from him, a shake of his head as he settles along the cloud again. “Gods Ronin, I don’t need to know everywhere.” A smirk crosses his face, watching as the pane falls out and hits him on the head. A hand moves to cover his face at the snicker that threatens to escape.

All yours, huh?” A smirk crosses his face, a bit wider with that. “Sounds promising.” Comes the considering rumble, making a show of thoroughly thinking what all his means, before moving to slip off the cloud and grab a hammer to hand to the Star – lifting his hands to help hold a board into place so that Ronin might nail it in.

His gaze finds Ronin again at the mention of what to expect, mulling it over. “Only that promise?” A crooked grin crosses his face, leaning in to focus on Ronin with a conspirator’s gleam to his gaze. “I only ask that I’m not going to throw up trying to say my vows.” Hopefully that could be promised – Sunjata knowing where to limit himself when it came to trying not to spew.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

”Good - because you don’t know everywhere. Just the places I’ve told you,” Ronin assures his friend with a filthy smile, bracing the wooden panels against the window and accepting the hammer. With a few nails poking from the corner of his mouth, he starts to fix the first board in place. He laughs, mostly at the lack of Jata’s fear, because honestly the Flood has no idea what’s coming to him. Neither does Ronin at this point, and that’s probably the scariest part about it.

Continuing to hammer the boards in, they make remarkably quick work of it all - not surprising, really; he and Sunjata are quite the team, when they can shut up for long enough to actually commit to an activity. ”Listen, I can’t promise you that. Only you can stop from throwing up.” Ronin winks at him. ”How about I draw us up a contract and you can lay out your do’s and don’ts in it?”

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
He feigns a bit of exasperation at Ronin’s words, before it melts into something of amusement — holding the beam just enough that Ronin would be able to hammer some nails in. And unsurprisingly, it doesn’t take long, Sunjata stepping away to rummage through a box for some water proof canvas of sorts that they’d be able to ‘patch’ the rest of the work with to get a better seal.

Turning with the roll of canvas in his hands, his dark brows raise toward Ronin. “A contract?” Huffing a bit of laughter he steps over to grab the edge of it to poke the nail through so they’d be able to nail it into place. “I’m far more concerned now if it involves a contract.” He splays his good hand out toward Ronin with a grin, a cock to his head as if he’s saying ‘hammer?’ “Is it just us? Who’s all coming?
SUNJATA
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

”I’ve no idea why. A contract should make you feel safer if anything. Gosh, Jata, you really haven’t ever done this before, have you?” Ronin bounces his eyebrows at his friend surrendering the hammer and taking the other side of the roll of canvas so he can help to poke nails through it and hold it up as well.

”This way you can make sure that you write in all the stuff you’re not willing to do or have done to you.” He winks - because of course it also means that Ronin will do his best to get around those things in some way.

A few moments later and the canvas has also been tacked in place, Ronin stepping back and putting his hands on his hips, admiring their hard work. ”That should keep the Slagveld a bit safer for a bit,” he murmurs. ”And you can invite who you want - preferably people who are bad influences and can hold their liquor.”

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Hey now, I just told you I haven’t.” Sunjata shoots back with a huff of a laugh slipping from his lips. But he takes the hammer, nails the canvas into place, bunching it up here and there so that he might help prevent the water from seeping in through the cracks of the boards. His head tilts toward Ronin then, a brow raised as he goes to hammer in the nails Ronin has already popped through the canvas. “Have done to me, huh?” And if that didn’t strike some worry within Sunjata, leaving him with even more questions than before.

Once everything is set into place, he steps back as well — setting the hammer down and moving to stand by Ronin to survey the work. “Ack, that’s gonna take some time to think up.” He snorts, before an arm reaches out to rest around Ronin’s shoulder. “Thanks for the help, though I think I owe you a drink now.” A playful fanged grin is given to Ronin, attempting to use the leverage of his arm around the Star’s shoulder to guide him downstairs for said drink and making the buzzed trek home.

— FIN <3
SUNJATA