Site Wide Event From Dust We Rise
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
If I’m gonna leave Torchline, I might as well leave it for a big ass party. With the Fae. In a Forest.

Could be worse. Could be in Halo.

I throw a couple’a bottles of Torchline’s speciality alcohol in my bag, some particularly lovely Rainbow Road stones, an’ an extra Cloud Manta stone I pried from one that washed up after the last monsoon and trudge out to the portal, followin’ the crowd’a Torchers that are equally curious about our distant neighbors.

I come out’a big ass tree, starin’ up and wonderin’ if its half the size’a Apopo or if I’m just easily impressionable. It’s a different kind’a beautiful from the Festival of Lights, though, ain’t it? Not bad, just inherently different. An’ you know what? At first impression, I don’t hate it. Miracle of Fiat Lux miracles, indeed.

In my wanderin’ amongst the stalls, I spot the back’a a familiar head an call out “Zeph!” waving for his attention above the crowd (in which we’re two’a the tallest people, go figure). Belatedly, I realize that the lady at his side might be the one he mentioned, and then I decide I must meet her. Best friend’s duty an’ all. Or longest friend. Take yer pick. Either way, I’m obligated to protect an’ judge. Makin’ my way through the crowds, I try to meet up with the pair.

Zephyr Vervain
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
He was entranced by Frey. It was the most focussed he'd manage to be since… since the world he had grown to know since coming here had ended. Perhaps it was inevitable, that he be drawn to the gods, or at least, the first one he saw since she was gone. Drawn to power, to the unknown.

One of the cruellest facts about losing someone was that life went on. As activity swirled in colours and movement all around him, he felt stuck, still, caught up in his own foggy existence, where he was unable to go back, to hold her again, and unable to go forward, to live a life without her.

Normally everything here would've been enough to pull at his attention, though it would have hardly mattered, for he hardly would've looked away from Kia's face by his side. Now, though? Frey was all he saw, all he felt, filling his body with strange sensations that he didn't think he could feel again, with anyone other than the one he'd lost.

"Come here often?" He asks on a chance passing, a ghost of a smile on his lips, as he raised his glass for another swig of curious liquid provided by the equally curious hosts.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

Laughter chimed from her as the child gleefully came towards her, as his father gave his blessing for them. "We will stay close," she promised, taking the hand of the child in her own and letting gravity tug them this way and that. "And I will keep them safe," she assured with a smile. The leaves and petals danced around them both, as Evelyn took it upon herself to challenge the very god of nature as to how many flowers she could muster about them; how much a part of nature the ascended could be even though they were creations of the New Gods.

"Let's get Mabel too!" she suggested to the child, taking a hand and then some strides to where her sister was. Then she reached a hand for her sibling too, that they might engage in a joyful step, altogether. Then she kept playing with the gravity, making it so the three ascended would dance with floating strides and petals and leaves all around, a glorious step she hoped would demonstrate the joy and wonder of ascension, for all, including the herald who'd appeared, to behold.
innocence
is but an illusion
Mabel Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MABEL

Evelyn was probably the most optimistic of the duo, the one capable of seeing the good, instead of the dread, the ominous clarity, in Mabel’s countenance. She was pulled along by her, dragged across the boundaries, and into dangerous, treacherous Fae territory, with the moss and brush beneath her feet.

Attempting to let the weight of dread subside, attention dissipating from flickering lights, to the presence of Frey (struggling to hold, to reign in a hiss from somewhere in her throat), Evelyn directed them towards Bastien and Azrael, welcome sights in the otherwise confusing, muddling graces. Amidst dancing, floating flower petals, they were alive and well and whole, and Mabel reached out her hand towards Azrael too, so they might all join together in some silly charade or dance.

To think of better days, better moments, other than the restlessness lurking underneath.
I bare my teeth
and stretch my claws out
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Coming to the Festival was the last thing Oliver planned to do, but it felt right to stop by and check-in.

His arrival was unceremonious and Oliver remained on the sidelines, preferring to instead watch and see what everyone was up to. Many faces were new ones- either unfamiliar or ones that he had only met recently. It felt strange and distant. The events of last year had almost completely tarnished the entire festival for him.

Leaning against the tree, Oliver raised an eyebrow at the sight before him. It seemed Frey had arrived. Swallowing hard, Oliver tried his best to ignore the god, not really wanting to deal with that in public. His eyes shifted away and he tried to focus on those attending. Everyone was having a good time and that's all that mattered.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 59 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
As Frey appeared, Alina immediately landed. Falling to her knees, she bowed her head before the deity. However, her gaze was inevitably drawn back to them. As they separated, her jaw actually dropped.

She quickly schooled her expression into something more neutral though. When their transformation and division seemed complete, she rose into the air again. For a moment she just hovered there.

Then she flitted to Nephele's side. Speaking only for the other Fae's ears, the huntress chose her words carefully. "Should we be worried about this change?" Watching the now dual god, her eyes were filled with wonder.

Deep inside though, she felt her fear at yet another change in a world that had seemed so settled just a few short years ago.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
It seems that for all Zeph seemed to want my approval earlier, he doesn’t want me to meet Vervain, or whatever her name is, now.. When it becomes apparent that neither of ‘em are going to pay attention, my mood begins to sour, curdlin’ like milk that’s been left out in the sun. I quickly stop tryin’ to follow ‘em, lettin’ the crowds swallow me up an’ fill the distance between us. For fuck’s sake, it’s like Ella all over again.

Except he’s like my only real friend, and he’s just… traded me in.

At least that’s what self pityin’ me (yes, even the great Raza Ekambe has self pityin' moments) says as I head back to the big tree portal, a scowl on my face an’ bitterness lodged deep in my heart. Fuck the Greatwood. An’ fuck Vai.

I wish the portals had never opened.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3