FAO Cian ó Broin
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
memory’s so treacherous
I hope this correspondence finds you well.

I regret to inform you that the worst has come to pass with regard to my investigations in the Hollowed Grounds.

No amount of distance will change anything now, but there is yet a chance that I may spare further harm to the Order and to Stormbreak.

It is for this reason that I will be remaining in the Hollowed Grounds for the foreseeable future.

Please give my regards to Doctors Hart and Guildenstern.

~ F. Rosencrantz
one moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights
the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go
FINN
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
We can discuss the transgressions which have no doubt led to this series of events at a later time.

For now, it is imperative you return to the Tower at once.  Unimaginably behind the advances of even Torchline or Halo, the Hollowed Grounds is sure to be worse off for your remaining there. An Inn is no place for someone in your condition. You place the lives of everyone within that establishment at risk. At least here we have proper medical equipment and staff to ensure that you don't infect anyone else.

Use your ring. You will return home at once. I will have a medical team awaiting your arrival.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Change author:
memory’s so treacherous
The research which can be achieved here is invaluable, particularly for one in my condition. I will remain here to continue my work away from any potential threats, dangers, or indeed from those I might affect. If the Hollowed Ground would be worse for my remaining here, I can only imagine the devastation that my return would wreak on Stormbreak.

I do not require assistance. You need not concern yourself with these matters - I am certain there are more pressing things which need your attention than one man and his transgressions.

Take care of yourself, Cian.

~ F. Rosencrantz

Alongside the note, Finn’s letter also contains his Capitol Compass.
FINN
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
CIAN
the eye
The compass is returned.

Finn, you are being recalled to the Tower immediately.

I expect your arrival within the hour. Failure to do so will result in a fairly candid conversation regarding your tenure with the Order. I suggest you remember your place within our institution and leave the medical research to those trained in that specific field.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Finn Rosencrantz

Change author:
memory’s so treacherous
It isn
like yOU know
mE
nyway

I am fine.

Don’t send help.

It’s so

cold.

I have to go.

The letter is signed with a bloody thumbprint. There’s a doodle of musical notes in the corner of the page. If Cian plays them, he’ll hear “Happy Birthday”.

Any further letters will receive no response.
FINN