{SE} hot hot
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Wiggling his feet, Oliver's eyes widened. "Shoe-sies? I have on shoesies! See? They have heels and they sparkle!" Yep, those dirty socks are totally sparkling shoes with heels.

Yes! The stuff! "Hnnng... that's sad.... cant you just uh... use magic? I can magic you something? Or you can do your thingy! The thingy where you become like me." Waving his hand in the air, Oliver assumed that Amun knew exactly what he was talking about.

Amun? A weasel?! Oh! Oh of course. Frowning, Oliver tried to hide his wrists. "No! Now you don't get any blood." Amun just had to misunderstand him. "You were biting and then someone bit my other wrist! And it was absolutely a weasel!" That's when he finally displayed both wrists who obviously had bite marks.

Then an idea dawned on him. "Wait- wait wait! I have an idea!" Stumbling away, Oliver began to shuffle through a crate. "I have cookies! I know I do!" And that's when he pulled out a delicious plate of cookies, perfectly baked and wafting with a gorgeous scent. Carrying it over gingerly, if someone was smart they'd realize it was just some paper he often used to draw up plans for weapons.

"Okay... you may bite ONE MORE TIME while I eat some of these cookies." And then Oliver totally thought he was holding out his wrists. Instead, he was simply using both hands to hold onto the paper. Taking up one piece, he brought it up to his mouth and placed his mouth down on it before trying to tear off a piece.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Looking at Oliver's shoes, Amun shook his head. "No. These shoes suck." He pointed behind him. "My shoes rule." Grinning, he went back to his foot tapping.

Pouting now, he made a whining noise at the back of his throat. "No. Voicebox lady don' like it. She took the stuff away, yeah?" He pointed at his mouth again to clarify.

"Why can't I have both wrists?!" Well, that's what he tried to say. With his tongue on the ground it came out more like, "Thwh thct thy thve thbth thstststs" As Oliver went off to find the cookies, the potter spread himself across the ground. He dragged himself after the blacksmith, stopping to lap up every bit of blood.

When the other man returned the Ascended twisted his neck so he could lick and look at the same time. Unfortunately, to bite Oliver again Amun would have to leave the blood on the ground alone. An impossible conundrum. He made that pitiful noise again, mewling, splayed out on the ground.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Change author:
OLIVER
A thoughtful hum left the blonde's mouth. "Can I have one of your shoesies? Please? I wanna be like you." Then it'd be fair and square.

Stupid Voice. stupid stupid voice. She was a dumb lady. A dumb dumb bitch. "She needs to give you back your tongue, then you can be an even more amazing person!" Imagine a world without cookies? What a shame! The Voice was just jealous because she didn't have any cookies for herself.

Thankfully for Oliver's sake, the little holes for bites were small enough that they were starting to stop bleeding on their own. Unfortunately for Amun, that meant his blood supply was pretty much gone by now.

With a rip, Oliver tore off a chunk of paper and worked on chewing it. "Hyou 'ow" A bit more chewing and struggling to swallow it down, Oliver is able to speak clearly again. "Dont you like... bite shoulders? or backs? or something?" There is a light shrug and Oliver tears off a smaller, much more manageable piece this time. It's easy to chew and swallow... or as easy as it is to chew paper.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
amun
Laughing, Amun shook his head again. "Nahhhh. My shoesies only good for my feet." Slipping off his left shoe he wiggled his toes.

Scowling at Oliver, the potter wagged a finger in front of the blacksmith's nose. "She gives me plenty. Really nice toys." He reached out to lay a finger on the anvil and activated his upgrade. It shifted into the shape of a five pointed star.

The wound the Ascended had made might already be closing, but the wound Zhanshi had made, and the other man had widened by waving the landshark around, was still dripping. So Amun continued to lap up the blood that was available. When that was done his hand snaked out and yanked the quilt to him. He began sucking on the stains there.

He paused to respond for just a moment. "Nah. Points. Where the, it bumps." Resuming the sucking, he pressed down on his neck, his wrist, and his ankle. Or tried to. He missed the mark in most of the cases.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Fool! Amun was really wearing bells now. Grinning way too much, Oliver would immediately try and grab the shoe from his hands, trying to bite at Amun's wrist meanwhile. He would get that freaking shoesie if it was the last thing he ever did.

Nice toys, eh? "Does she give you the good toys? Like a working train?! I bet she doesn't." Folding his arms, Oliver had a mighty smug look on his face, clearly proud of himself for that major zinger. He really did own the bitchy bitch that was the Voice. Suck it, the Sound.

The wrist that was still bleeding was waved around in Amun's face. "Fix iiiit! I'm getting it everywhere." Someone clearly wasn't happy with the idea of getting blood everywhere, even though Amun was trying his very best at being a vacuum cleaner. His attempts to wave the wrist around in Amun's face were a pretty large failure seeing as the man was a suckerfish at this point, now migrating on over to Oliver's body.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Chuckling, Amun patted his head. "But I don't even want a wedding dress. Why would the Voice give me a train?" He twirled around, or tried to. However, seeing as he was currently on the ground he just succeeded in rolling himself into the blanket.

Which was morphing into a giant spider web, stained red with blood. Blood that he kept trying to suck out of them. His fangs, though, weren't exactly designed for fabric, so he just managed to get threads tangled all up in his mouth. As more blood splattered onto his face he surged upwards towards it, but was brought up short by the obstruction of the blanket.

So he just crashed back down to the ground and moaned.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
There is a frown as Oliver watches Amun struggle to stomp. "Did your stomps get stolen? Do you need my stomps? I don't know how to give you my stomps." Stomping was fun, extremely. It was sad that Amun could no longer stomp.

Tilting his head, Oliver squints his eyes. "Hmm... can I put my blood inside of you? What would happen?" Like. putting it in his arm and stuff. That would be possible, yeah? Yeah yeah yeah, totally.

The frown on his face grows and Oliver shakes his head. "No! Not you! When you were biting me something bit me! And it really really hurt." Oliver raises his injured wrist to his mouth and places a kiss on it. "Why cant you stand up? Do you need a new leg?" Maybe that's why Amun had suddenly become a flopping fish.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Still struggling to rip his way out of the spider web that had tangled all around him (the blanket he'd wrapped all around himself), Amun's response was muffled by the cloth in his mouth and around his fangs. "I do' so, I wa ver gra-ul." Thrashing around on the ground, he managed to roll himself onto his stomach, grinding his face into the ground.

Zhanshi swam over, leaving a whole in the floor as he did. Rearing up, the landshark grabbed a corner of the blanket and started tugging. It slowly peeled it off of the bound and trapped Ascended.

Of course, at the mention of blood the potter tried to jerk upright. He was brought up short by the blanket and his head ricocheted back into the ground. "I ju wa blo, an' ye ha so mu o i" Moaning, he tried to turn slightly so he could meet Oliver's eyes.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
Tilting his head Oliver squints. "What would happen if I drank your blood? OHHH would I have magic abilities? Like like, can I turn invisible? Since your blood isn't ya know, colorful?" Oliver's eyes widen with wonder, realizing he absolutely just came up with a wonderfully brilliant idea.

There's an obvious frown as Oliver watches the weasel absolutely destroy his blanket. "My blanket." Pouting now, Oliver folds his arms, trying to use that as a temporary blanket. All of his blankets were SOOOOO FAR AWAYYYYY. And he was sooooo cold.

Glancing at the fire, Oliver found himself flopping onto the floor, hoping to bask in the warmth that the fire had to provide. Obviously, it would've helped if he shifted, but he stayed in his fleshy human form, laying on the ground close to Amun. "My blood isn't even tasty... I've tasted it... it tastes sooooo metal.... like metal metal." He totally hasn't tried real metal... nah....
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun's eyes widened. "My blood?" Writhing around in the blanket spiderweb trap, he whined. "I have blood? I should drink it. I'm still thirsty." He pounded his feet against the ground like a petulant child.

Ignoring Oliver, Zhanshi continued to rip pieces of the blanket away. However, the landshark's efforts were impeded by the potter's wriggling. "Can I have a blanket too?" he asked the blacksmith. The Ascended shivered before falling still.

As the other man laid next to Amun, he rolled so he could look at Oliver. This wrapped the potter even further into the blanket, though it was rapidly getting shredded. "Your blood is very tasty." Unable to reach it due to his bindings, he stuck out his tongue and trying to lap some up, but he couldn't get the angle right.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
A nod and Oliver takes out a knife- Er- a wooden spoon. ”Yeah! I can show you. Just give me your arm and you can drink it!” Knife time!!!

Looking at Amun, Oliver drowned. ”The blanket is gone! It was destroyed. Torn to shreds.... I’m so cold. I’m so so cold.” Eyes travel up towards the fire and Oliver finds himself slowly inching closer, realizing that fire was also a potential blanket. Yes. It’d make him not cold.

Tasty? Oh. ”You like the taste of metal? I have metal here if you wanna drink it. I could make it liquid.” Yes! He was being such a lovely host. If blood was like metal and blood was tasty to Amun then the clear answer was that Amun liked metal! Ahah!! It was perfect.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Amun's brow furrowed. Shaking his head from side to side, his whole body followed the motion, causing him to roll back and forth on the ground. "But if you have my arm, how am I going to drink it?"

Still, he extended an arm for Oliver. Or at least the potter tried. Wrapped in the blanket as he was, he just managed to jerk his weight in one direction. Watching as the blacksmith crept towards the fire, the Ascended smiled. "We don't need blankets when we have fire." He rested his head against the anvil.

Licking the anvil, he grimaced. Spitting and retching he shook his head again. "Nooooo. I don't like metal taste. Taste metal." Activating his upgrade, the anvil began to stretch and reach for the fire.

Coding base by Sky!
Blacksmith

Change author:
OLIVER
A wise question, a very wise one... OH yes. "I have an idea! What if I cut it and then give it back to you! yay! That'll work, right? Am I brilliant?" Oliver thought it was a very brilliant idea and that he was a very brilliant man. Such brilliance deserved cookies... where were the cookies again?

Amun understands the idea of fire and Oliver's eyes shift from the man back to the flame. "It's so bright... it's like the stars... so many little stars all in one big pile... being all sparkly and pretty and stuff... do you think fire tastes good? I bet stars taste good." Oliver really is obsessed with eating right now, damn boy.

Scooching on back away from the fire and also away from the anvil, Oliver shakes his head. "No- no! No metal! Please! Stop metal!" The metal is making hands at him, grabbing for him and trying to choke him. It's scary and he just wants it' to stop.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Amun Arlun
Potter

Change author:
amun
Pouting, Amun shook his head. "No! It's my arm and my blood. You can't have it." He bared his fangs at Oliver. Ignoring all these antics, Zhanshi ripped off another piece of the blanket, which was rather tattered at this point.

"I was a star. And I tasted good." The potter nodded. The whole time, his eyes were trained on the fire. "I'm not a star anymore," he admitted. "But I'm still bright."

Despite the blacksmith's protests, the Ascended kept ordering the metal to creep forward. "It just wants the fire," he breathed. Indeed, it was reaching tendrils inside of the forge now, trying to grasp at the logs and embers within.

However, his control was shitty and all he managed to do was start extinguishing the blaze. "Nooooo!" It was half-wail half-moan.

Coding base by Sky!