(SE) time of your life
Remington <3
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081

Ronin has been planning this all Flowerbirth. And as the clouds clear and the sun emerges, hot enough to tan and burn within an hour, he’s ready. He’s roped in Sunjata to watch the place for a week while he enacts his devious scheme (not knowing, of course, that both his husband and his stand-in Governor are not going to be feeling nearly as chipper as they ought to be this season). Regardless, the dawn will find him bundling Remi up in his arms - blankets and all - and marching them out into the sunshine before he can protest.

”I owe you a honeymoon,” he informs the other man, a broad grin spreading across his face. He’s already slumping down onto his nimbus with his blanket-wrapped bundle in his lap, kissing Remi’s curls and flying them off over the shore. ”No ifs, no buts. It’s already arranged. Everything is taken care of. And you and I get to leave this madness for a blissful few days of sailing.”

ronypony
it's always nice to make an impression
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the alchemist
& my heart ran away with me
Remi can't seem to wake up. His mind is covered in a thin layer of fuzz, almost like a peach. It's the strangest thing, and before he knows it, he's seated on a cloud leaving their bedroom. Glancing over his shoulder with obvious confusion, Remi has missed most of what Ronin has said save for one word which keeps rebounding around in his brain.

"Honey..moon.." He repeats softly. "What...do you think that means? Is honey just meant to be sweet? So a sweet something, but..the moon? It's so far. Is it because it's white? Or because it's round?" These seem like perfectly reasonable questions to be asking, and despite the thin layer of sweat that has already accumulated on his brow, Remi tugs the blanket around his shoulders all the more tightly as he considers.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:

So... this isn’t what he’s expecting. Not by a lot. Ronin had been considering that he might have a fight on his hands, or a giggling fit, or sass - something much more like his husband. The nimbus slows somewhere over the thickets of trees, sunlight dappling his bare shoulders, and he gives his husband his full attention. ”Hey...” He smiles softly, his arms wrapped around the other man as he tries to meet his eyes. ”You still waking up?”

Reaching out with one hand, he brushes an errant curl out of Remi’s face, suddenly aware of his clammy skin, the dew of sweat on his brow. ”What’s up? I confess, I expected a romantic gesture like this to be just what the doctor ordered.” He’s joking, obviously - because Ronin always jokes when he’s worried.

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Ronin's arms around him feel like vines, and when the Alchemist turns, he's surprised to see bronzed skin instead of thick green chords wrapped around him. But..they feel like vines, so why do they look like skin?

Flinching slightly at the touch, his mind still fully on understanding why Ronin's arms don't look like veins, Remi blinks hard and tries to focus on the blue of his husband's eyes. "A doctor said to do this?" He frowns. "Was it Isla?" It probably was. It was the sort of thing she'd suggest. Yawning, Remi flops forward to bury his head against Ronin's chest. "How are you not tired?" He wonders drowsily, as if his lack of ability to wake himself up should effect everyone else.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

He’s not well - Ronin has been around this sort of shitfuckery for long enough to know that much. ”No... not Isla,” he says slowly, casting a far-off look out towards the boat he’s got waiting for them, before carefully angling the nimbus around to take them back the way they’ve come. ”I guess I must have gotten more sleep than you, that’s all,” he says, letting his fingers wind loosely through the back of Remi’s hair.

”Come on, we’ll head back to bed, and see if you feel a little better after a nap?” He phrases it as a suggestion when really it’s more of a plan, the huntsman scanning the plains that sprawl over the lighthouse as if they might hold a clue (they don’t). ”Remi, do you know what season it is?”

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"Oh." Remi replies with a gentle shrug. There are other doctors after all. Perhaps it was Vai. With his mind growing more fuzzy rather than less, despite the breeze rushing against them, Remi just sleepily throws his arms around Ronin's neck.

"We can try again when it's dark. That makes more sense." Because how could they have a honeymoon during the day, when there was no moon? It made absolute sense to him. With another large yawn, Remi gives Ronin a dazed sort of smile and nods. "Yep." He knows what season it is of course.

It's the...

...the..

oh! right. of course.

It's the hot one.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”Uh... yeah,” It doesn’t make sense, and while Ronin has to smile at Remi, leaning in to kiss his hair as he winds his arms around his neck, there’s definite concern there. ”Oh good, well... at least you know that.” He hasn’t said LongHeat, and Ronin doesn’t believe he really knows the word right now, but at least Remi doesn’t seem to be in any pain. They sail over the long grasses, coming to a lazy halt in front of their still open window.

Bundling Remi back up in his arms, blankets and all, he sidles back into the cool darkness of their bedroom, carrying his husband back to bed. ”Okay,” he says softly, ”I’m going to go and get us something to drink. You think you’ll be alright here? No climbing mountains when I’m gone.” Clearly he hasn’t realised yet, the dangers of not being straightforward with Remi in this state.

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
"I know lots of things." Remi replies, the words almost childishly said in that they have a musical lilt. And he does. He knows they're on a cloud, that Torchline is warm, that the flip side of his pillow is always cooler, and that he'd happily sleep inside of a bonfire just now.

Flopping face down into the bed and wriggling around until his head is at the wrong end, the Alchemist grunts a sound that is probably acknowledgement. It isn't actually. Instead, Remi is making a popping sound with his lips, after having mouthed Apopo (the only mountain around), and then getting lost in the lip-gesture.

After about eleventyfive hundred years of waiting for Ronin, Remi realizes he'd quite like the light a candle. Being as careful as he normally would (read: tripping into everything and tossing aside anything ni his path), Remi finds a candle (a potted plant) and a lighter (a knife). Striking the lighter (slashing it against the windowsill), the Alchemist frowns as no spark is made (though he had sliced rather deeply into the skin of his thumb).
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

Remi. Ronin hisses in his lover’s name through a sharp breath as he walks back into he room, a jug of cool water and a couple of glasses in hand. He barely stops himself from dropping it all, setting it on a side table and striding across the room to get to his husband and the... knife... and the flowerpot. ”What were you trying to do?” he wants to know, grabbing a shirt from nearby (their clothes are always everywhere) to stem the flow of blood from Remi’s thumb.

”I think it’s best if you and I stuck together from here on out, don’t you?” he inquires, smiling sadly to his husband and getting an arm around him to try and help him to his feet - and back to the safety of the bed. ”You’re running a fever, I think. How are you feeling?”

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
It's for the best that Ronin has put down the water before he nears.  "What does it look like?" The Alchemist replies with a frown, giving Ronin the sort of look that the Star no doubt wants to give him. The, are you mad? look. After all, he's holding a candle and a lighter. So a bit of wax has spilled onto his thumb, what of it?

Rolling his eyes as his wound is bandaged (it seeming just like a bit of mess to him), Remi smiles with stupid affection. "Wasn't that always the plan?" He wonders sweetly, thinking that sticking it out with Ronin sounds about like the best thing in the world.

"Pfff. Is that your way of telling me I'm hot?" Leaving the candle pot and allowing himself to be tugged into bed where he eyes the jug of water with distrust, glaring at it over the swell of Ronin's body before burrowing back down.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

”I could tell you, but I don’t think you would believe me,” Ronin informs his husband, moving to help him back to bed and untangling the covers to drape them over the two of them. He follows Remi’s distrustful gaze over to the water, raising an eyebrow. ”Did it offend you?” he wonders, reaching across to pour them both a glass of water, offering one out to the other man. ”If you are running a fever, which I think is pretty clear, then cooling you down would be a good idea.”

That doesn’t stop him from smiling wolfishly to Remi, though, reaching out with his free hand to smooth his curls back from his face. ”I always think you’re hot - you know that. Now get some rest. If we can knock this sickness out of you in a day or so, maybe we can still enjoy a few days of honeymoon.”

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Giving his husband a puzzled look, Remi shrugs his shoulders far more aggressively than is necessary. Raising his head as he feels Ronin move, his eyes are suddenly locked onto the offered glass with predatory concentration. As if on instinct Remi punches towards the glass, his knuckles having turned into the large knuckles of a lion as he hits the glass, sending it careening over the side of the bed where it smashes on the floor. With a huff of surprise, Remi peers over the bed frowning deeply. "But..." He all but whimpers, before licking his lips, suddenly quite parched. Like those videos of children who are inconsolable for the dumbest reasons Remi seems suddenly on the verge of tears

Biting the inside of his lip to keep his pout from growing, he flops back into bed with a sigh. "I'll knock the sickness out of you." The Alchemist coos, puckering his lips and placing an entirely misguided kiss against Ronin's nostril.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:

Ronin watches the glass get punched out of his hand with the flat look of a man who has realised he is not remotely in control of the situation, following its trajectory onto the floor, where it smashes into dozens of lovely sharp pieces he’s sure his ailing husband would love to cut his feet to ribbons upon. ”That was rather uncalled for, don’t you think?” He raises his eyebrows to Remi with a small smile. ”If you promise not to commit violence against this glass, maybe I’ll share with you.”

So saying, he sips at his water and awaits the Alchemist’s decision - only it turns out that the decision is to kiss his nose. Ish. Scoffing out a laugh, it’s all Ronin can do to slip an arm around his husband and settle into bed with him, the glass of water abandoned for now. He’ll have to clean up the glass soon, in case Remi (or Vai, or Felix) end up stepping on it. But there’s a little bit of time before then. ”I love you.”

ronypony
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the alchemist
Remi gives Ronin a withering look, his eyes shifting to his husband's own glass with a look of distrust and intrigue. Snarling slightly the Alchemist hunches down, his shoulders somewhere near his ears as he glares flatly at the water, wanting and hating it. "Don't be rude." He says as if Ronin is offering him alcohol while on a month of sobriety, such is his skepticism and want.

"How much?" Remi wants to know as he gracelessly flops onto his side so that he can be the little spoon, wiggling his butt against Ronin to perfectly fit himself against the Star.