(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
He was staring, mesmerised by a particular stream of lava beneath the crystals, at the glowing, shifting, scorching stream that was refracted and reflected across the cavern of sharding glass and precious stonesl. Chulane watched it, barely able to keep focus on a single point, his mind's eye making him see more than just the room around him.

He saw her, everywhere he looked, in the reflection of his own eyes (they always had matching eyes), in the way the light and shadows played, in the way his heart ached for her, as if he could will her back into existence.

The vet didn't know someone else had arrived, so caught up in his own introspection, his own imagination, that it wasn't until he heard a peculiar sound that he couldn't quite place, that tugged him from his reverie. It was like a grinding, a digging, a tunnelling sound that he'd never had occasion to hear before.

Then he saw a shark fin 'swimming' in the earth, and took a few startled steps backwards, stopping only when he bumped against the wall, feeling a small scratch break the skin on his hand. Idly, he rubbed at it, as he looked to the shark, and the man who he just realised was also here.

"Huh?" he all but mumbled, surprise clearly evident. "What? I didn't..?" the words dropped, as he wondered if he really could rely on his memories from just before this moment, suddenly insecure in the knowledge that he hadn't called out (could he had called out for Kia?), suddenly unsure and questioning everything.

"Who are you?" He asked, glancing from the man to the shark, still rubbing at the small scrape on his hand.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-10-2020, 12:59 PM