(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
"I didn't," he repeated, wondering how many times he was going to be defending himself, denying the accusations of strangers in this strange place. He had stepped back again, form close to the wall, as the other man had stepped forward.

"You don't know who you are?" Was he just echoing what the other one was saying now? Like a parrot, otherwise useless? What the fuck is going on…? The thought trickled through his mind, as he suddenly glanced back down to the fucking shark in the ground and leapt up and backwards again.

"What the actual fuck," loudly, with much grumpiness evident, he somehow managed to flail out of reach of the shark, still not quite connecting the dots that this was the man's companion.

Then the man aired another question, looking at the small scrape on Chuy's hand. Fully frowning now, almost scowling in disgust and frustration, he said very loudly and very clearly: "No."

So this was an ascended. Claiming to be thirsty. Confused and behaving peculiar - well, more peculiar than most folks he'd met in his relatively short experience in Caido already. What is going on in this world?
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-11-2020, 04:47 AM