(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chulane took another step back, keen to keep on putting distance between himself and this other being. Gods, I better not be infected with whatever this is, he commented to himself, fearful at the thought that he already was, that he might've already spread it, that he wouldn't even know if he was infected.

And the man started chanting, a mantra that Chulane agreed with but was still quite unsettled by. Only to change into an explanation of where he was from, which made utterly no sense to Chulane. "You're from the sky." He repeated the statement softly, as if to confirm it, but almost too afraid to actually question it lest he invite a convoluted, extended explanation of what the man actually meant (which he just wasn't interested in right now).

Then there was a shark at his feet again and the vet did his best not to react. The beast hadn't bitten down hard, but it was still pretty alarming. "Could you call off your shark?" It was a sentence Chuy never imagined himself saying, but here he was. "I'm going to explore the room a bit more," he declared, moving to turn and walk away from the man, neither inviting him to come along nor directly turning him away.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-15-2020, 06:40 AM