(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chulane grunted to himself as the man kept going around in circles with trying to explain his origin. And the real kicker about this situation was that Chulane barely knew whether to believe him or not. It all sounded like the crazed ramblings of a madman, and yet had he not heard stories just as crazy, just as outlandish?

Perhaps Amun really was a fallen star.

Or perhaps he was just sick, and delirious.

The vet was surprised, again, when the shark demonstrated an ability to swim through the air. At least it had given up on biting him, for now. Icy pools flicked up to view the hover-shark every now and then as the vet walked determinedly forward, looking for something, anything that might prove a distraction from his newest companions.

Also, a way out of here might be useful too.

He kept walking, looking at the crystals, vaguely aware of Amun somewhere behind him, keeping closer track of the hover-shark above him. Casting his gaze about, he frowned at the tricks of the light, the way it bent and sparkled, and hid turns and potential exits. "Do you know how to get out of here?" he ventured to the other man, almost reluctantly, not really wanting to open up another line of conversation with him but knowing he also didn't really have a choice.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-16-2020, 03:37 AM