(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
And they were moving again. Chulane did his best to be patient, to keep his cool (which was hard because it was unbearably hot everywhere in the Climb). He almost felt guilty, for the terse way he had treated the ascended… but he didn't want to think about what might've happened had he not drawn clear boundaries with the man and his shark.

So they walked, entering the tunnel, following the little landshark. And again, he found himself distracted by the veins of lava he could see in the walls, by the tricks his mind's eye was playing on him - the heat, the visions (-we he feverish too? Was he just another sick individual, taken by the illness?).

He was grossly unprepared for this, for the Climb, for anything. And before now, he had resolved to just get stronger, to work towards improving himself, to prove that he could endure this world. But…

But maybe he couldn't. She couldn't, and he never thought of himself as stronger, or more capable than her.

"Have you ever lost anyone?" Abruptly, his tones spoke up, as he tried desperately to get his mind off the dark track it had jumped on.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-25-2020, 01:38 AM