(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Did the loss eat him? Though Chulane wondered at exactly what Amun was asking, he supposed that loss really did eat at him, that it gnawed at him always, that the aching hollow abyss within him felt like it was growing, consuming him for the longest time.

"Some days are worse than others," he decides to reply, not quite willing to unload a whole mess of truths to this stranger - nor to himself, really.

"Star shield lady?" he repeated, wondering if Amun meant Safrin, or perhaps the Shield of Safrin. He'd read the accounts and heard the stories of the ascended, the 'blight' they brought, the fear they struck in others, but he honestly hadn't thought Amalia to be one of them. Perhaps he was naïve (he definitely was).

"I… stumbled. Into the Tundra. Followed a raven to the Citadel in Halo." While the memory in itself wasn't bad, or at least, traumatic in and of itself, it represented the beginning of many things for Chulane, and so he kept the details light, that he might spare his own mind from reliving them (it didn't work).

"So you stay mostly in the Hollowed Grounds?" He guessed, trying to piece together the rambling tellings of a delirious man into something sensical.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-28-2020, 06:02 AM