(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chuy huffed quietly at the ascended's surprisingly optimistic quip back about days being better or worse or whatever. He hated him suddenly, because Chuy knew that he'd thought that once, that he'd been that guy who always saw things from a bright perspective, that he'd been the one to help soften hard blows for others who'd lost - only now did he really have an appreciation for what an absolute dick he sounded like.

He chose not to acknowledge the quip from Amun, lestv he say or do something he regretted.

Ah, so Amun knew Amalia then. Chuy was mildly interested by this fact, and wished he could ask Amalia... so much, and not just about Amun. He sighed, not sure when he ever get such an opportunity.

"What kind of omen?" he asked curiously, figuring while he was such in the company of a delirious man, he may as well see what delirious wisdom he could glean. Couldn't be better or worse than any wisdom his own grief addled mind had been laying on him recently, surely.

"Oh? And what is the Ground filling up with?" He added, purely for his own amusement and not some semblance of gleaming wisdom this time..
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 10-03-2020, 03:15 PM