(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chulane had been barely keeping track of which tunnel to take, evidently more committed to hearing the rhymes of a delirious mind than on actually ever getting out of here. As much as he'd wanted to put distance between himself and the ascended before, as he let himself fall into this strange conversation, he became less concerned with that goal.

Perhaps it was foolish. Perhaps he should be more focussed on getting out of here, on his survival for the longer term… But the truth was, he hadn't come here focussed on his own long-term survival, had he?

A hint of a smile tugged at the edge of his lips as he heard the lymric, utterly clueless as to what the man was referring to with 'everybody has their own rhyme', but enjoying it all the same. Chulane himself had never been a creative soul, he was too logical, too practical (except when it came to dealing with grief, apparently).

The demonstration of a fangy grin and the accompanying words might have bloomed a note of concern within him… had he been in a different frame of mind. "Bright? How are you gonna be bright?"
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 10-04-2020, 08:46 AM