(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
It made sense that the landshark knew the way, that the creature of the ground was able to track the caves. Chulane's mind, in its many wandering thought trains, wondered how deep the little beast could "dive", or even "climb" up the cave walls. The vet followed, not nearly as concerned as he should be for the his wellbeing given his utter lack of memory in getting to this point.

He'd been preoccupied on the way in, OK?

The ascended kept talking, and Chulane was not sure just how concerned he should be. "…Your lady? The Voice?" He posed the question with as much friendly curiosity as he could, his slow-churning mind sluggishly picking up speed in processing his thoughts as he worked through the fog of before, the anger, the grief, the impatience. There was something more pressing now, something right before him that he felt he should be more aware of.

Or maybe the heat and the lava nearby was messing with his mind again.

"What's she like?" It was asked with genuine interest, though he'd be lying if he said he didn't guess at what the answer was going to be like.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 10-06-2020, 11:08 AM