(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Chulane had always been openminded when it came to the Ascended. Having come from a world where racism had left its mark in such a significant and negative way, he'd always strived to think the best of an individual, to judge them based on their actions, rather than what they may be.

But as he heard this individual speak of the Voice in that fanatical way, he couldn't deny the apprehension that swelled within him. He got some perspective of how Morgan must feel, if this was all she had experienced prior to meeting more of them. And he got it. He understood why there was hesitation to welcome Ascended, if all they brought was their loud beliefs and suggestive glances.

Or perhaps it was merely the illness afflicting Amun that made him stare like that.

"Safrin is the Herald of Vi, who is the God of Life." Chulane commented quietly, unable to insert the name of the Old Gods he'd felt more of a pull to than he ever would to this New God. He didn't want to enter the Us vs. Them mindset, and yet… he almost couldn't help it.

"Wants the best? And what would the best be?" He asked, wondering how far he could, or should, push this line of questioning, as he followed the landshark through the tunnels, wiping the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand as he went.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 10-13-2020, 07:40 AM