(SE) the glare makes me hard to find
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Ah, so there was tension between the Old Gods and the New Gods. And it was intense. He wondered what sort of justification the Herald used to label her hatred for the Ascended, what reason she gave. He knew the Voice was fallible, knew she had made mistakes, and that her techniques or thoughts weren't always aligned with those outside of her order, but had the Gods themselves also ever made mistakes? Were they not fallible too?

"I'm sorry if you've been mistreated by her," he said softly, meaning it, but ultimately unsure what else he could do for the Ascended.

"Or her followers," he added, though he know his words probably rang hollow. "Is that why she gives your upgrades? To… compete with the gifts the Old Gods give their followers?" He asked, for a moment forgetting that he was speaking with a delirious man. "What sorts of upgrades do you have?" he let himself get distracted by the thought, let his mind wander off on this tangent, almost as distractable as one afflicted by the illness.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 11:37 AM
RE: (SE) the glare makes me hard to find - by Chulane - 10-15-2020, 09:14 AM