a house full of whispers
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI
the lullaby
walk me home in the dead of night
Remi allows himself to be flipped, the world spinning around he and Ronin until it's the Lullaby with his back on the ground and his curls cradled against the snow. There is a wicked curve to his tongue as it roams against the huntsman's, his lips threatening to break the kiss that he might whisper more frustrating things to his partner.

"Well," Remi hums, arching his back up to press his hips firmly against Ronin. "This being a dream, I wonder if you need to do anything at all." Then, looking infinitely smug and dastardly curious, the alchemist pulls back, his lower lip between his teeth. It's his dream isn't it? Can he make Ronin feel the way he wants? Just how much control does he have here? Is it only over himself and their surroundings? Or does his influence extend farther than that?

Pressing up, his lips finding the Star's, Remi will try to do all that he can to make it seem as though, despite them both being fully clothed, his tongue is sliding along the head of Ronin's cock.
because i can't be alone with all that's on my mind
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
A lot more, Ronin answers the question he’s posed to Remi himself, a frustrated groan rumbling up in his chest as the Lullaby does a lot more talking than he does taking off clothes. The alchemist arches up, his hips grinding teasingly against Ronin’s erection, and he narrows his eyes a little. ”I can’t tell if you’re even interested in me, or just in winding me up,” he half purrs, leaning in to meet Remi in another kiss.

Except it isn’t just a kiss, and the huntsman gasps into his partner’s mouth, heat crackling south and through the length of him, as if Remi has learned his trick of being two places at once. He wants to ask what the other man is doing, but it comes out in a stuttered sort of moan, Ronin’s hips moving of their own accord as if to invite more of this.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
"I am capable of wanting many things, at once." Remi hums back, his lips greedy against the Star's. And oh, how he absolutely wants both.

Whatever it might be to Ronin, it's a delightful new sensation for Ronin as well. Anatomy being what it is, the men are rarely able to keep their lips locked during intimate moments. It's always something the alchemist has been vaguely jealous of when it comes to other couples, and while the games his mind is playing just now isn't exactly what he'd had in mind, it's far closer than he's ever been to achieving the strange sort of unity he's always desired.

As his kisses become hastier with need and affection, his teeth grazing against Ronin's lips and his tongue, in his mind his tongue is sliding down the length of Ronin's shaft while his cheeks close in around the huntsman. Moaning into Ronin's mouth and his cock alike, Remi thrusts his hips upward in real-time, adding a new dimension of pressure to the phantasmic movement of his mouth.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
”I fucking believe it,” Ronin just about manages, the words half moaned into Remi’s mouth, and as the play of tongue and teeth echoes down the length of his erection, the Star is nearly undone by it. He wants to ask how the fuck Remi is doing what he’s doing, in order to better reciprocate (obviously), but the other man has him wrapped thoroughly around his little finger in the moment. About all Ronin is capable of his bracing his arm against the snowy ground for better leverage, meeting the grind of Remi’s hips with his own.

That is a nifty new trick you’ve found, he purrs through the Attuned bond, since his mouth is very busy elsewhere. Every flick of the tongue, every press of lips, it’s as if Remi has stolen his ability of projection. And hell, Ronin is happy for him to have it, if this is what he’s using it for.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
Shut up, Ronin The alchemist purrs back. His hands have slipped beneath the huntsman's jacket and shirt, fingers wide to touch and feel as much of the Star's back as he can. There is something so incredibly satisfying and arousing about the muscular topography of his husband, and though his body is one Remi knows well, he's happy to let his fingers re-travel his pathways and peaks just the same.

Gods, I want...I want so much more of you. Thickly accented, Remi's mental voice nearly sounds drunk with desire. He's crazed with the possibilities that stretch from his imagination. There is a shade of aggression in his fingertips, in how they press into Ronin's skin for a moment as if the tension inside of the Lullaby is so great that he's threatening to burst with it.

Kissing Ronin in earnest again, Remi lets his imagination flow out of him, draping the Star entirely. Ronin will feel hands against the skin of his thighs, desperately pushing the huntsman's hips forward. The mouth around his erection doubles its efforts too, taking in all of him in swift motions. Lips curl around Ronin's ears, hands tangling in his hair, while teeth nip at his fingers.

All of you It isn't so much a thought as it is pure emotion. The clothing between the two ripples away and Remi moans loudly at the press and warmth of Ronin against him.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin’s mind swims with Remi, the Star adrift and happily drowning in every touch, both real and imagined that his husband throws his way. That’s about when he realises that it must be the dream (and why it has taken so long, he puts purely down to the fact that Remi is so distracting), that the phantom hands and tongues and flesh are all down to the Lullaby and his beautifully filthy mind.

He wants to respond, but words fail him in the flush of emotion, the roar of arousal that thrums from the balls of his feet to the crown of his head. It’s all Ronin can do to gasp into their kiss as the layers between them finally diminish to nothing, allowing him to press himself flush against the alchemist - it’s a strange feeling, to be too warm in the middle of a blanket of snow, and his hands are already sliding beneath Remi’s thighs to arch him up off the ground, to grind against him.

All of me? He laughs breathlessly against the side of the other man’s neck, and imaginary hands of Ronin’s own begin to roam over his husband, squeezing and caressing his erection, pressing against his tongue, gripping his hips. Sure you can handle it in your dreams?
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
The alchemist gasps a breathless sound of joy and infatuated frustration as his hips are pulled up against Ronin's. It's a bright feeling that spreads through him like a wind, making his body feel bother heavier and lighter all in precisely the same way. If only he could stay this way forever, stretched and arched around Ronin, riding the slow but indomitable current of arousal upward and onward.

There are lots of things Remi's mind starts to say: Gods, just try me, or, I'm already dying up there. This would be a fine way to go, if I can't, but not a single coherent sound leaves his lips or his thoughts. To say his rationality is gone isn't quite right, nor is it right to say he's lost in this. He's very much in control, his hands gripped firmly around the mental sensation of having Ronin in every way possible, and he's not letting go. It's the most focused he's been in weeks—months? years? how long has he been down here?—and gods if he isn't going to give it his all.

What happens next is hard to describe, given the impossibility of it. But what good are dreams if not for bending reality in such a way that makes them so hard to remember when you awake? Anatomy such as it is for the two, its never been possible—with just the two of them—to have and be had at the same time. So it is that although the Lullaby's lips are still firmly pressed against Ronin's, his lower half twists but also stays the same. Ronin will feel a similar sensation of inhabiting two places at once (though he's more used to it). As Remi's hips rise, Ronin will feel the alchemist's erection arcing upward between his thighs as if the Lullaby was behind him. Gods I want you. He mentally pants, one of his hands curling into Ronin's hair and tangling there, tugging the huntsman greedily down as his other hand grips possessively around Ronin's hip.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Ronin sucks in a shuddering breath in the small amount of reprieve he gets from his husband’s expert ministrations, but no sooner has he tried to refocus his mind when Remi is all around him again. The Star moans his delight into their kiss, into the way the Lullaby’s hips rise up to grind against him, and—

and oh—

He nearly buckles at the sensation alone, so strange yet familiar, and so fucking welcome that he finds himself frozen between wanting to thrust forward and arch back into the hard length sliding between his thighs. Please, he urges, begs if he has to; Ronin’s lips are still locked against Remi’s and although it’s snowing there’s already a light sheen of sweat against his skin.

Physically unable to take it anymore (and there’s definitely going to be a mess to clean up when he awakens, he thinks), the huntsman thrusts forward, easing himself into Remi with a hissed curse. He buries himself in his husband, his entire body on fire with anticipated touches, with whatever wicked magic Remi’s got up his sleeves next.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
Please Remi thinks back, almost mockingly, though not unkindly. Please is so wildly out of place for what it is the alchemist wants to do to his husband, and have done in return. Please suggests that either of them have a choice in this, but having thrown themselves directly into this current, there's absolutely no stopping or slowing down. Quickly though the vibration of amusement dies and Remi finds himself growling into his husband's waiting lips, snarling curses against his tongue with unfettered predatory need.

Not a movement Remi's mind knows how to reconcile given its impossibility, as Ronin's hips arc forward, his do the same. Somehow they both pass through one another as much as they press against each other, and the moment that Ronin enters Remi and the alchemist reciprocates is a moment that renders him completely undone. For a moment his lips are slack against Ronin, his brow furrowed in deep concentration and euphoria. Suddenly realizing that he's forgotten to breathe, Remi exhales a shuddery breath, his forehead resting against the Star's as his entire body shivers with this strange newfound reality. To have Ronin against him chest to chest, and yet be inside of him; to have and be had like this is...everything. It makes his eyes roll back into his head for a moment as these new uncharted pleasures splinter through him. Quickly though it's enough to make him fracture, and break.

With his hands on Ronin's lower back and stretching impossibly far to grasp the top of his thigh, the alchemist thrusts his hips upward. The pair have never quite had to find a rhythm like this before, and it takes Remi a moment to school his body into something slightly within his control, rather than the wildly bucking thing it wants to be.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
It shouldn’t come as a surprise, what happens - and yet it completely unravels Ronin in the best way possible. The gasp on his lips turns into a hitched sort of groan as he finds himself pinned against Remi in all available positions, and the Lullaby isn’t the only one who needs a second. Pleasure explodes from Ronin up through the base of his cock and right through his core, spreading like the crackle of a firework that leaves his fingers tingling and his lips numb.

Gods, Remi, I— There aren’t words, though, not really, and he’s left in a similar state of frozen ecstasy, his forehead resting against his husband’s, his body and soul filled with all the other man has to offer. And fuck, then Remi starts to move again, and even the most gentle rock of his hips has a loud groan rumbling up from Ronin’s throat, the Star left trying to remember to breathe as it all happens. His body shifts and grinds against his husband entirely of its own accord - or at least it feels that way - and Ronin is filled with liquid heat, with a sense of barely needing to exist apart from his partner.

Harder, he urges, as if tempting fate, demanding the wild incoherence of all of this.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
With fingers spread wide across Ronin's back for purchase as much as to anchor himself to the reality of this impossible moment, Remi does as he's commanded. The back of his head is both in the snow, utterly focused on driving his hips up and into his partner, but it's also peeled off the ground, arched up so that his teeth can scatter across the tight muscles of his husband's neck. That at any moment (real though it isn't), those teeth could tear life from Ronin's veins, makes it all the more thrilling for the alchemist. Dancing the line between predator and lover is a dangerous one, but gods if it isn't kerosine on an already run-away fire.

With every buck of his hips he can feel himself similarly filled and he's suddenly furious. Furious that this isn't real. Furious that his mind is only capable of this coherency when Ronin is around. Furious that his body is wasting away somewhere above while Ronin lets his strength sap away even further just to be here, now. There are claws on Remi's fingers suddenly, and they press against Ronin's skin with all the tantalizing tension of a cup of water which has nearly overflowed. The alchemist shivers and shudders, sweat on his brow and anger in his eyes as his body stops. Tears hatefully burn the back of his eyes as his jaw clenches. I can't do this. He thinks, breathless with desire and guilt. Still inside of his husband, every traitorous spasm of his cock feels like needles in his spine, as the upwards swell of his orgasm lingers like the sheen of sweat on their bodies.

It isn't real.
They here, but they aren't.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Remi complies and Ronin is helpless in the rhythm as they meet each other thrust for thrust, moaning incoherent threats and promises against the side of his husband’s neck. He’s lost to it, the Star almost feeling the world around them start to unravel as Remi becomes the only focus in his mind, the only thing that has meaning.

Unfortunately, that means that when everything grinds to a halt, it is all the more difficult for Ronin to put his thoughts back together again. He can feel the fury rolling off his husband, and whilst he thinks he can understand it, the huntsman is fit to burst and it’s with a frustrated moan that he forces himself to still, to give himself a second.

Okay, he mumbles, even his mental voice sounding flustered and distracted. It’s okay. I get it, it’s not... it isn’t the same. Shivering, he carefully withdraws from Remi and slumps to lay in the snow with his head buried in his husband’s chest. I’m so sorry, I just... I couldn’t help it. I missed you too much.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI
the lullaby
As Ronin pulls away Remi can't help the moan of disappointment and frustration that leaves his lips. His body disagrees endlessly that this isn't real, and even now with his erection still prominent and hard, it would happily offer him a do-over should he accept it.

But he doesn't.

Instead, the bright and cheerful world of Ronin's making fades away. The air bites against their naked skin and it makes every breath painful. With his back on the ground, the alchemist can feel the scalding-cold wrap of frostbite as it sidles against his bare flesh like a blanket. The tears that fall from his eyes burn as he glares up into an overcast sky that threatens snow, or worse.

He isn't here. Ronin isn't here. None of this is fucking real. Though the worst of it is that they are, and it could be, if only he'd give in to it. They weren't their bodies, surely, so what difference did it make where and how all of this was happening?

But it did. To Remi, right now, it mattered more than anything. Because he'd been lost in the shadows for centuries now it felt like, and with every passing moment, he knew more than ever he couldn't survive on Ronin's reflected light alone.

"I think you should wake up, Ronin." The words are softly, but gruffly said.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
There are tears on Ronin’s cheeks as well, the Star sniffing and swiping them away as he shifts uncomfortably to his knees. He is still shining brightly, starlight casting a halo around them that is all that stands between madness and sanity. He almost flinches at Remi’s words, like he’s been slapped; to read between lines, they sound so much like I don’t want you here and you aren’t enough, and he doesn’t know how to respond.

So he simply peels himself away and rises to his feet, clothing materialising around him to try and still the shivers that want to rack through his form. ”I love you,” he says, his tone making the words sound tragic, like a death sentence. ”Wait for me, please.”
show me your darkness.