Morgan Aristomache, Warden of Halo
A letter to Morgan
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
ronin
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets
Warden Morgan ,

You do not know me, but I speak on behalf of the Torchline Governor, Remi Taliesin.

I am acting in his place, and wish to petition your help.

Our islands have been subject to a sickness this LongHeat, not unlike a flu, but I believe it to be something frankly more sinister. I have word from the lady of the stars that this sickness is no longer contagious, but this does not do much for those already infected.

Symptoms include a high fever, delirium, an affinity for heat and fire and extreme thirst. There may be more, but these are what I have noticed so far.

It is my understanding that this sickness began its spread in the Climb, and I would like to continue my investigations there. It would be beneficial, I believe, for us to meet in Halo before then - with luck your people are not affected by this, but I am unfamiliar with this part of Caido, and your advice whilst travelling would be welcome.

Yours,

Ronin Taliesin
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Mr. Taliesin,

I am sorry to hear of the sickness that has been plaguing Torchline. It may surprise you to know we have rumours of a similar illness occurring in our own Citadel, though I have yet to see a case in person myself and it may just be a coincidence.

I'm afraid that I am not familiar with the Climb myself, but in order to aid your cause I would be willing to assist an expedition into the region if you believe it would be beneficial. I could, at the least, help a team navigate through the Fangs to the Climb.

You are welcome to meet with me - attend the Council Hall in the Citadel and I should be there on most days during the daytime. I look forward to meeting with you.

I hope the Governor swiftly recovers.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache