this old and empty house
Deimos <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
even when i was a child
i’ve always known there was something to be frightened of
She feels like a ghost, walking through their home, searching for the past.

She'd gone to the bakery first, collected the things she thinks she'll need for the adventure ahead. Shield and sword, necklace, sundries. Trinkets she's collected over time, now to be tasked into this new use. She'd lingered on a journal and quill, gifts from the past that resonate with him. Should she wear her wedding ring, her charms? Is it wrong to keep those parts of him, to pick and choose the things she clings to and the things that she lets go?

A conversation for later. For soon.

"Deimos?" Amalia's voice is low and soothing as she opens the front door, peering into their dark house in search of the Sword. She'd been told he was here by birds and strangers, reports of the hulking behemoth brought low leading her like breadcrumbs to this place.

Closing her eyes for a moment, the Shield takes a deep inhale and crosses the threshold to their home. "Dei? It's me. I came to make sure you were okay. And to tell you I found a cure."

But he isn't there. For whatever reason, the Shield was wrong, and the Sword is not to be found. Instead she leaves a note on the table, explaining that she's going away to find help for them all.

And then she steps out of the door and into the night air, her once home left behind.

{fin}