Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Believe it or not, there was a plan. Of sorts. It wasn’t a very good plan, but it was a plan.

But the first problem is that Loren no longer lives in the Palace, which made her initial plan to pop unexpectedly into his room rather impossible. On to plan B, which was also difficult to enact because although Wessex cannot lose weight and although Eirachi’s magic keeps her a little cooler than the others might be feeling, she can be rather… scary when she isn’t paying attention. Scary eventually turns out to be an effective tactic and she finds out where Loren is now living.

Shadow cloak on, she peeks in through the window and sees him huddled before a fire. Before her very eyes, the fire seems to grow, bouncing out of its nest and into the room, beckoning to the Wraith in seductive twists and turns of its flame-tendrils, cutting the Firebrand out until all that exists is the light and the source and a very strong, insistent urge to dance with the fire. To hold it close and whisper sweet nothings.

She barges in through the door with a savage kick and a manic look, reaching for a fire person in the middle of the room.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-19-2020, 02:22 PM