Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
Gods, the phoenix is both what she’s dreamed of and the thing that would kill her, one viral desire only overrun by the deep, deep instincts and the hint of boiling fluid.

Maybe it’s her tether to the Voice that keeps her from killing herself in the flames, but as the fire-bird comes for her, she opens her arms to it and then reels backwards. Off balance? Throwing herself back? Who knows, who knows, but the summoned beast swoops over her and she laughs, the sides of the cloak falling open to reveal the demigod. There are no shadows to hide in now, with such a big source of light in the room. But her eyes follow it like an addict’s, her mouth open in awe.

“Firebrandhands,” she exhales, “has the metals and She needs it.” Rolling over on to her stomach, Wessex suddenly reaches out and imperiously makes a demand of Loren, sounding for the first time, perhaps, like an utterly entitled, enraged Queen.

“GIVE IT TO ME!”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-22-2020, 12:17 AM