Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
As the wall comes towards her, she can only use his magic against him to break it, fracture it, send it spilling on to the floor again before she sinks down and pleads. There is exhaustion and frustration in her voice; Wessex is strong but even she cannot endure this unrelenting thing.

“She knows. She is New, and makes things and what if the flower is wrong? What if… “ she loses her train of thought, caught in the sparkles of the ice as she arranges the mess around her into piles. “What if we melt down there?” she picks up a small shard and then shows the Firebrand - it melts, her body warmer than it usually is, even in Halo. There is a decision to make her, which is difficult for the two of them, who have rarely ever agreed before. “I can melt with you.” A heavy pause, as she considers the implications, completely forgetting that they're 'safe' from the heat in the Climb.After. I’ll take us so quick.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-26-2020, 12:41 AM