Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
“That feels good,” Wessex sighs, letting the ice creep up her hand. What little she can feel tempers the feeling of an overheating machine - that in itself is already less extreme due to Eirachi’s magic. Or so she thinks. Big Reasons and Big Causes are all very beyond this version of the Wraith right now.

“Yeeeeees. My Lady will know. She knows lots of things,” the Wraith repeats, much like her other current mantra. “She… learn mores. New things. And She is worried.” Putting the ice-hand to her head to brush away a stray strand of hair, she begins to gnaw on her lip too. Decisions, decisions, and then there’s the melting possibility of course.

“I’ll melt with you if you share the shard.” Yes, that’s a good compromise. Offering her frozen hand for a handshake (not that it means much in their deliriums), Wessex, in her own way, continues to protect the families.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-26-2020, 03:34 PM