Training so just realize you have a curable curse
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
On a good day she might have entered into a philosophical debate with Loren about how the Old Gods are stagnant and the New Gods make progress. She might have said that Frey and Rae are the most hands-off and to seek advice from them when dealing with a disease wasn’t the best plan of action. She might have said many things, none of which would get Loren to give her the shard, because she - in her normal state - is not nice enough.

But this Wessex? This Wessex is far more pliable. Far more amenable to compromise.

“It’s in all of us,” she starts, thinking of the ones she knows are sick and ticking them off on her fingers. “You, me, Sam, Amun, Neron, Nate, Sunjata - “ tilting her head, the Wraith seems to be thinking very intently, but when no other names come to mind, she ends the list there. “It’s new because the family is sick. The Old Gods couldn't do... that." Wagging her fingers at him, Wessex taps at her head and her chest, “Systems saaaay… not - right? Then I forget.”

The Wraith cradles her head in her ice-hand and regular hand. Thinking is hard. Why is it so hard?

“Yours. Then Mine.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: so just realize you have a curable curse - by Wessex - 09-26-2020, 09:18 PM