and find the box that's gay and crush it
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Tilting his head, Oliver was clearly confused. A fox? I mean... I think I'm a fox? Everyone says I turn into a fox and that makes the most sense of you ask me... I don't feel like a rat or something like that.... hehe... I rhymed. And that's how Oliver broke out into a fit of laughter, or barking over his clever rhyming. He was so brilliant!

Finding out tea was evil was a shock. Tea is evil?! What about coffee... please don't tell me coffee is evil! How can I live without tea or coffee?! It was truly the end of the world. How could anyone survive without tea or coffee in their life? A disaster, a horrific disaster. Nobody could ever recover from this!

What.... was going on? "I... I was a fox.... was I invisible?" Did... Oliver just gain a new magical ability?! Did he... become invisible?! Oh my goodness! Imagine if he had! Should he test it out?! He stared at Loren, waiting eagerly to see what the man had to say. If he had turned invisible before then he'd ABSOLUTELY have to try it out again.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: and find the box that's gay and crush it - by Oliver - 10-01-2020, 06:01 PM