and find the box that's gay and crush it
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
What... makes him a fox? Well... I look like a fox, you see? Just with gigantic ears! So... my tail? And face? It wasn't much of an answer but it was all he understood himself. Do you think I'm a nice fox? Safrin told me it's her favorite shift... and that makes me happy... I love Safrin a lot. Do you love Safrin a lot? Safrin makes me so happy and I wanna hug her. The little fox leaned into Loren, clearly happy to give praise to his goddess.

A small nod and Oliver glances over his shoulder. "Of course I have cider... I mean... you abandoned this place on me without any warning and so yeah it took me a bit to get everything and yeah I did cry one night and yeah I'm struggling,... but yeah I have cider." For a moment, Oliver blanked out and kinda just said everything going on in his head before concluding with the answer Loren had actually asked. Lovely.

There's a shrug. "I mean... maybe it does.... I don't know. It has lots of stuff... I think there's a bat in the roof." The roof bat was a friend and must not be disturbed.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: and find the box that's gay and crush it - by Oliver - 10-02-2020, 12:27 AM