and find the box that's gay and crush it
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Where even was he? Inside the home? Do you need glasses? Are you blind? That'd be sad if you were blind. Oliver doesn't understand Loren's line of questions because they all sound dumb. Did you forget that you were an attuned? I've talked to you like this a lot before, Loren... remember? Was Loren okay? He didn't seem very okay. He seemed pretty dumb.

That's such a shame. "I'm sure Safrin will love you! You just gotta go apologize to herrrrr and tell her she's beautiful and lovely and gorgeous and that you just wanna hug her and get a kiss from her and have her scratch your ears... that's how you make Safrin like you." All of Oliver's favorite things about Safrin! There's far more, of course, but those are the ones he can currently name off the top of his head.

The man beneath him tries to crawl away and Oliver simply stands right on up. "Not hidden, you just didn't ask." Oliver then stares at the man, expecting Loren to lead the way. "It's in the booze place." Ah yes, the booze place. Where everyone logically stores their booze.

A nod and Oliver doesn't bother to look around anymore. "The bats are sleeping! Silly goose! They gotta sleep ya know. They are very friendly, but I can never get them to come near me... it makes me very sad but I know they are just shy friends." The bats were his friends and Oliver would protect any bat he saw with his whole life.

and my hopes they are high I must keep them small
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: and find the box that's gay and crush it - by Oliver - 10-06-2020, 07:57 PM