yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
After recovering his wits, at least somewhat, Loren had started gathering supplies for his return to the Climb. However, before he set out, he'd gone to the shrine. On his back, there was a pack, and in his hands, he held the gifts that he'd brought: some fresh blueberries that he'd found in the marketplace and a jar of honey.

Setting the presents on the altar, he looked around at the altar. It was chilly, and so he set about stoking up the braziers and candles, filling the area with a pleasant warmth. He brought in some furs as well, laying them on the ground. Astra watched him, bleating occasionally, and when he was finished he reached out to rub her head.

Only then did he settle onto the ground, kneeling and shrugging his pack off. Astra joined him, laying her head in his lap. He took a deep breath, and when he let it out he was smiling. "Frey, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor."

Sex Frey please!
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The warm scent of sex heralds Frey's arrival as the torches that Loren has lit burn more darkling, throwing more heat and less light as if inviting the shadows to race forward like discarded silk. "Wondering? How dull." Their voice is so honeyed it makes the offering that Loren has brought look like molasses in comparison. Naked as always, they appear on their side, the mouth-watering lines and bulges of their body on full display. Reaching for the honey, they stick their finger inside, swirling it around with a suggestive slowness as they meet Loren's gaze.

"Shit or get off the pot, kitten. I care very little for your wonderings." So saying they raise the honey to their lips, tilting their head back that it might drizzle onto their tongue.
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
As Frey's aura filled the air around the shrine, Loren's breath caught in his throat. Letting out a huff of laughter at their words, he nodded. Astra moved towards the god, draping herself over their legs. For his part, the healer watched as their finger stirred the honey. Licking his lips, he stared into their eyes.

Eyes that looked like Weaver's, just as the rest of them looked like her. Swallowing as they titled their head back, he followed the lines of their body. Heat flared through him, heat of a very different kind than his fevers from earlier in the season, and he was almost achingly hard.

"I'd like something that will help me explore the Climb." Taking deep breaths, he forced himself to meet their gaze. Reaching up a hand, he scratched under his collar, before taking off a cloak that was suddenly far too constrictive and hot.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Reaching down to give the little luxere a scratch behind the ears, Frey return their gaze to the Launceleyn who seemed to be still beating around the proverbial bush. And given the hardness of him, Frey wasn't so sure he had it in him to last at the pace he was going.

"How about a fan that you can flap at yourself to keep cool? Or an icecube that will never melt. A speedo, perhaps?" Their dark eyes roll as they pivot onto their stomach, back arched slightly and ankles interlocked over their ass. "If you have something in mind Loren, spit it out." They coo as their slender fingers reach for a blueberry. Pinching it teasingly between their fingers as one might a nipple, they roll the fruit against their skin several times before popping it into their mouth.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Astra bleated and pressed herself against Frey's fingers. Wriggling at the touch, she went practically boneless as she lay on them. Loren smiled at the exchange, even as he felt his pulse pounding, his cheeks flushing, and his body heating up.

Shifting from side to side, he fanned his shirt against his skin. "I can make most those myself if I have to." He grinned. Nodding at the deity's next comment, he took another deep breath. "I'd like a map that shows both the surface area of the Climb and the tunnels underneath, along with any areas of particular interest." Watching their actions with the blueberry, his lips parted.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Well that's easily enough done, only..." Glancing down the length of their very naked body, they ran their hand down the curve of one hip as if searching for a pocket. "..I seem to have left all my maps at home."

Suddenly sitting up straight, Frey's legs spread wide as they hunch forward, their fingers dangling above the dark cleft of their sex. Head tilted to the side, they fix the Firebrand with a penetrating stare that smoulders as much as it burns. "Which begs the question of why you're bothering me with this."

Reaching for another blueberry and revealing part of the dark snarl of hair between their legs, they hold the small fruit up before squishing it between their fingers. "Why would I care about your desire to explore the Climb?"
the Firebrand

Change author:
As Frey sat up, Astra bleated as she was shifted away. Standing up, she trotted over to Loren and pressed herself against his side. He reached up with one hand to stroke the fur on her head, and she rested her chin on his shoulder.

His eyes flicked to their sex and he licked his lips. Taking a shuddering breath, he let his gaze travel up the length of the body before meeting their stare. His fingers twitched as he resisted the urge to reach out for them.

However, he couldn't prevent himself from leaning forward to get closer to them. "Because one of the Voice's servants attacked me, and while my memory is a bit fuzzy, I think Wessex was trying to retrieve the metal I took from Tanau for her mistress. So I'm trying to return it where it came from as quickly as possible."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"How does it feel to have such an innocent soul in your mind when all you want is to grab your cock in your hands and press it against my lips, mmm?" Frey wonders, eyes lowering toward Astra before lingering on the hard arousal pressing against Loren's trousers.

Stretching out a hand that Loren's hips might rise and press his bound-erection against the flat of their palm, Frey gazes up at the Launceleny, somehow both submissive and dominant all in the same instant. "That's why you want the map. But not why I should care." They whisper, tongue slowly skating across their lower lip. "Besides, you were there where it was found. Just go put it back. "
the Firebrand

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Loren burst out laughing at Frey's question. "Not great, even though I'm feeling pretty good right now," he admitted, the corners of his mouth twitching up for a moment in a crooked smile. One hand scratched behind Astra's ears while the other rubbed a sweaty palm against his thigh.

As their hand reached out, his body reacted instinctively. His hips bucked off the ground towards them, hoping to press his hard length against them. "That's true," he moaned Shifting so that one hand was supporting his weight, the other lifted towards their breast to rub against a nipple.

However, he blinked at their next statement, jaw dropping. Surprise cut through the haze of lust in his mind for a brief moment. "Wait the metal came from where we found Tanau?" Closing his mouth with a snap, his eyes widened even as he found himself panting with need.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Perhaps you ought to ask whether she wants to come along next time." Frey muses. "It's rather..alot rattling around in your brain."

One of Frey's hands glides across Loren's contained erection, contouring their palm that they might rub it against his concealed shaft. However as his hand reaches out to touch them, he'll find it slapped sharply away. "Now what gave you the impression you could do that, my little blueberry?" They purr, a brow raised in his direction.

"How would I know? Why think it comes from the climb at all? Metal and heat don't really mix well." They point out. "But how would a map do you any good? You think I'm going to give you something with a big red x that says put it here?" They grin at that, legs widening. "Those aren't the sort of spots that I'm inclined to help you find." They suggest with a salacious purr to their voice.
the Firebrand

Change author:
"I will." Loren gave Astra one last scratch behind the ear. In turn, she nuzzled against his shoulder. Then she would try and trot out of the room, leaving him with Frey.

Throwing his head back, he groaned as they stroked along his length. His pants, already constraining, suddenly felt too, too tight. Shuddering, he closed his eyes for a moment as pleasure coursed through his body.

As they slapped his hand away, he smirked. "I guess I was feeling kinda naughty." His mouth opened slightly and he licked his lips.

"Because Tanau was in the Climb, and you told me they belonged there, so I figured they found the metal there." Admittedly, his mind wasn't exactly paying attention to the words coming from his mouth. Indeed, his brain was foggy from something entirely different than illness as all the blood rushed downwards.

Reaching out, he attempted to slide his hands along their thighs, fingers tracing feather light patterns against their skin. "I didn't ask you for that. And I don't need a map to tell me where to put it." Leaning forward, he lowered his voice to a whisper. "But I'll get into whatever positions you want to help me with."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
"Touching your partner without consent isn't naughty sugartits, it's just being an asshole." Frey reprimands. Their voice is still honeyed and light, though it has an unmistakable edge to it now.

"Not me. If you haven't noticed I'm in a season of expansion." Indeed, if literally splitting into two at the festival hadn't been enough of an indication of that, surely their counterpart who had last met with Loren, clothed and with an entirely different agenda, should have clued him in. "Just as Rae is two things, so am I. I simply go through seasons where how I depict that change shifts."

As Loren reaches out again, Frey abruptly moves their hand from the front of his pants, catching his fingers as they attempt to brush against their skin. Twisting them backwards they level a dark stare at him. "Though we just had this chat." They snarl, legs snapping such as they stand in one fluid motion. "I don't know how much more clear I can be about this pumpkin. I don't care about your interest in this metal or where it goes. And if you've no need of the sort of maps that I am interested in, then I can't help you."

Well...can't. Won't.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Eyes widening at Frey's words and their tone, Loren bit his lip. He nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry. I was just trying to return the favor." Of course, the lesson would take a little bit longer to sink in, though for now he just leaned back, fighting against his body that wanted to press itself against them.

Brow furrowing, he examined them. "I noticed." Somehow, he managed to meet their gaze, though his eyes wanted to linger elsewhere.

As they twisted his fingers back he whimpered from both the pleasure and the pain. "Sorry! We did, sorry." He collapsed against the ground, pliant and limp except for his erection. Swallowing hard, he nodded again. "Understood." Resisting the urge to say anything else, he clamped his mouth shut and curled his fingers into his palms hard enough that they drew blood.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
Exhaling a long sigh of annoyance, the deity presses two fingers to their forehead. "I feel as though we've had this conversation before honeytits, but let's have it again. Unlike my counterparts, meddlesome and manipulative as they are, I have no desire to accrue disciples or followers. I have no need of any of you, nor take any pleasure in aiding with your mortal's whims. I am here to stoke the fires that keep your kind alive. In a word, I'm here for the sex."

They run a hand through their sleek dark hair before placing it on their cocked hip. "You want an erection to last all through the night? 18 vaginas? To cum from your bellybutton? You want to break off your dick and fuck yourself in the ass with it? By all means you can come to me with that."

Waving their hand vaguely at Loren, they just shake their head. "But...this? The things you fill your days with when you aren't chasing an orgasm? I couldn't give one single fuck."