yours until the mountain crumbles to the sea
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren lay on his back, staring up at Frey. Panting slightly, he nodded at their words. When they finished, he sighed, and propped himself up on his elbows. "You're right, we have. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

Closing his eyes, he swallowed. "I just want to be touched. And to touch someone back. I'm lonely," he admitted in a whisper. Opening his eyes, he sought out their gaze. "I haven't been with anyone since Weaver died."

Although he laughed under his breath, there was no amusement in his eyes. "Touching myself isn't exactly the same." He bit his lip and glanced aside. "Unless there's something you can do to enhance the pleasure of my masturbation. Make it feel like there's someone there with me? Or give me one of those maps you were talking about so I do a better job?" His gaze flicked back to them.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Well, reaching out to grab whatever strikes your fancy is not a good way to go about it." Frey scolds, but their voice has grown considerably warmer now that Loren seems to have found his place. That it's on his back, on the ground, is interesting.

"Well, which is it? Do you want someone to touch you and to touch them, or do you want your orgasms to be mind-melting? Do you need the map, or not?" Folding their arms across their chests, adding just enough pressure against their breasts to make them plump up mouth wateringly, Frey just stares. "You're always so quick to come across as confident, and then suddenly you're on your back. Quick with a laugh even though you don't find anything funny. You try and sound sensual by saying you don't need my map, and then ask for it in the next breath." They shrug their shoulders. "Do better. I don't appreciate having my time wasted, even for eyes as pretty as yours."
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Scratching the back of his head, Loren looked aside and down, staring at the ground. However, he could only do so for a few moments before his gaze was drawn inexorably back to Frey. "Yeah, I get that."

Cheeks flushing from equal parts embarrassment and pleasure he let out a little groan. He didn't answer their question, not yet. "That's because, in my experience, confidence is sexy and lack of self-confidence decidedly is...not." He took a deep breath. "But if I'm being honest, yes I'm bad at this and need help." His blush deepened, and this time it was entirely from shame.

Licking his lips as they crossed their arms, he nodded. "I want a partner, but that requires willing consent." He tried to meet their eyes. "So I'll take mind-meltingly good orgasms if that's still on the table."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Broaden your experiences then. Consent is sexy. Kindness can be sexy." They replied with a shrug. "You were brought up under authoritarian rule. Of course confidence has forced itself into what you view as attractive."

Pursing their lips, Frey's eyes narrow for a moment as if deciding whether or not this was worth their time. Helping Loren through his personal issues was among the things they cared not one fuck about, after all. "Well, they say admitting it is the first step and all that." They sigh. "But yes, having a partner requires consent. Honestly poptart? You need so much healing you aren't ready to be with anyone else. It isn't fair to expect them to deal with your baggage. All that finding someone who loves you for your broken parts? That's bullshit if you ask me. You've been coming here, partner after partner, with the same story Loren, and it's because you've not really changed."

Waggling their fingers slightly as they consider. "What goes into a good orgasm isn't just physical honeycock. And it's allll that other stuff that's getting in your way. So take some time and figure that out, and then come back to me and we'll see how you've done."

Loren can EITHER

1. Ask 3 characters about their best or worst orgasms and what made them good/bad.

2. Masturbate on his own three times; once where he rushes through, once where he tries to really do a good job, and once where as he begins, whatever he is thinking about in his mind will feel as if it's happening to him, thanks to Frey.

3. Get a lesson from someone! Yay mutual masturbation!

4. Speak with his sexual partners (the ones he can, anyway (bonus points for using characters with magic who would let Loren speak to the dead to reach Abasi (we'll leave Weaver since Kyra isn't here))) and see how the orgasms he gave them were.
the Firebrand

Change author:
Chewing his lower lip now, Loren nodded at their words. Breathing out a sigh, he found himself smiling, strangely enough. "You're right. About all of that." Tension he hadn't known he was carrying eased out of his shoulders.

Tucking a strand of hair behind his ear (he hadn't cut it since before his illness and it was a bit ragged around the edges), he cleared his throat. "I will. Thank you. Cheeks still flushed, he lowered his gaze to the floor. He toyed with a thread that had come loose from his shirt, though it definitely wasn't what he wanted to be playing with, as evidenced by the way his erection still strained against his pants.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Change author:
'Feel free to start now, if you like.' Frey advises, noting the way Loren's erection lingered still. They certainly weren't going to be the teacher in this scenario (they couldn't be expected to do everything.) But if Loren wanted to masturbate in the center of the Citadel, by all means.

If not, he had his marching orders, so to speak.

Gathering the honey and blueberries, the deity disappears.

~FIN