(SE) talk some sense to me
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
i'll use you as a warning sign
that if you talk enough sense then you'll lose your mind
For a split second, Sunjata considers commenting on the fact that of course Nate likes the dark and dangerous, that it was kind of their modus operandi, but it’s lost on him as hands rub against horns, against wings, and Nate shifts just enough to fit perfectly against him — Sunjata tense and taut, reaching for anything he can. There’s a breathy sound that could be considered a laugh, could be considered agreement to Nate’s words, even if the meaning is lost.

It doesn’t matter much anyway.

Nate’s growl and continued pause has Sunjata’s jaw clenching, his hips grinding against Nate’s as his body responds while his mind tries to catch up. And his lips part, attempting to ask again, an exhaled sound. “Ple” It’s cut off into a groan that echoes in the chamber as Nate bites, as the Attuned’s body trembles and wings contract and lurch with the liquid fire racing through his veins like lightning, hips grinding against the leg placed there. His fingers tighten in Nate’s hair, head trying to push against the Ascended’s hold on his horn, trying to challenge his husband, in a way.

If nothing else it may prove as a distraction to keep Nate from taking too much, to get him to focus on the rest of him.
and i'll use you as a focal point
so i don't lose sight of what i want
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
all we are, we're distant stars
lost in the dark, i know how to part
There is something different, between this time and last time, though it’s not clear if it’s Nate, careful, mindful, even if he can’t remember why, or Sunjata, in his right mind, able to respond and writhe against every stimulation. It doesn’t really matter though, because whatever has caused it, this is different, it keeps Nate hungry for more.

Hands in his hair pull him back, away, just long enough for his eye to flutter, for Nate to groan, before he dives back in, tries to wrench back control. Nails drag down Sunjata’s back, raising red lines on their way to hips. The hand wrapped around the horn though, stays stubbornly in place, the ascended barely straining. This second bite is shorter again, Nate pulling back to press messy kisses against the wounds he’s opened, against his husbands throat, a greedy, juvenile part of him sucking a dark hickey in the hollow of Sunjata’s throat.

”You knoooow,” The words are whispered, crooned, while fingers dip into Sunjata’s waistband, begin a different kind of teasing, ”you’re beautiful like this. All pretty for me, I can’t fucking take it.” Nate’s voice hitches, his body shifting suddenly, hips rolling up into his husband smoothly. ”I wanna...” The words trail off, teeth sinking into skin again, the mons escaping Nate more desperate now, more needy.
searching high and low for life
a paradise, a light in your eyes
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He manages to pull Nate back briefly, long enough to catch a gasping breath before Nate’s diving in again and Sunjata’s body tenses and trembles again. Goosebumps follow the trail of Nate’s hand down his back, lingering in the wake of the red lines that rise along his skin, but the hand at his horn remains and Sunjata tries again to push against it when the Ascended pulls back to kiss along wounds, to leave his mark on Sunjata’s throat.

The crooning has a low panting him leaving him, the fingers that dip below his waistband met with an aching, trembling, hard need for freedom and release. But Nate’s wound him all up, has him panting and drowning, fingers tightening in his husbands hair again, his other hand trailing down Nate’s back where claws are applying a fair amount of pressure. “Wha— Ah.” Comes Sunjata’s attempt at a question when Nate’s hips roll into him, a shuddering and sharp inhale offered before he tries to continue. “What do you want?” It’s throaty, rough, deep, before Nate’s biting down again.

And Sunjata burns again and again, a louder moan slipping from him, echoing again like a chime, hands tugging at Nate’s hair, body twitching and trembling with the sensation, claws digging in. So he tries again, tries to push against the hand holding his horn steadfast, tries to pull Nate’s head back just enough that he might be able to recover again, however brief. “Please, Nate—
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
A long, low moan leaves Nate, the combination of claws and tugging fingers, along with the lingering burn of the bite, sends shivers running up and down his spine. What did he want to do? What didn’t he want to do? Sickness has an answer shooting out of him, no time or chance for thought to stop it. ”I wanna tear you apart. I want you to need just me.” Selfish words, scoured away almost immediately by liquid fire, by a new bite, short yet again.

The bite cuts off again, but for the reason Sunjata might think, not because of any of his intentional things gotta, not that it matters. The effect is the same. ”Please what, Sunny?” Nate breathes the question into his husbands ear, all of him still again, frozen in anticipation. Anything he can give he will, anything he can do, he will.

Stillness, patience, can only last so long, a matter of seconds in this case, before Nate’s thumb is running over the sensitive base of the horn still clutches in his hand. And when one dominos falls, others are sure to follow, the fingers dipped into Sunjata’s pants pulling away, only to move down again, dragging the fabric along with them.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s something predatory and blood heating in what slips from Nate’s mouth, sickness or not, and it has goosebumps rising along his skin both in part with the bite that laces through his system. It’s cut short, a whine slipping from Sunjata as he pauses, chest heaving for breath, Nate’s saccharine question whispered into his ear as he can feel the warmth of blood trickling and smearing along his skin.

And in this moment of stillness, he has two thoughts that race through his mind. One of them, being to remain and let Nate take over and take control again and again. The second one, being another challenge. Stillness doesn’t last long as Nate’s hands are moving again, his body reacting and boot scuffing for purchase along the glossy floor, luckily still pinned hard against the wall. His hand in Nate’s hair shifts to his husband’s neck, the other that roams down Nate’s back digs his claws into Nate’s hip, a claw dipping below the waistband.

And he manages to find some sort of footing, something that has him pushing past the pleasure that tells him to stay still, to do as Nate wishes, to surge forward against the hold on his horn and press a kiss to Nate’s neck, a playful bite with sharp teeth. “Tear me apart.” It’s a rushed, lovers purr as the fabric frees him and a hum of approval leaves him in a panting breath. “Make me.” ‘Need just you.’ He tries to imply, hips pushing into Nate as if to prove how much desperation he has in the form of a flushed warm body pressed against a black wall, an aching cock demanding all attention.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
To say that he's actually thinking about any of this would be a mistake. No, Nate is running on instinct, the ability to really think having left him somewhere between the bites. All of this, every growl, every teasing press of his fingers, his hips, is fuelled by primal need. And he's only spurred on by grasping claws, the drag of fingers from his scalp to his neck. By the way Sunjata seems so unsteady under him, while Nate hasn't felt this sturdy, this in control in weeks.

The moan that rises from him as teeth bite into his neck shifts to a low chuckle, some part of Nate soaring, elated at having so much much power handed over to him, and the rest of him utterly drunk with the possibilities. His hand circles around Sunjata's cock loosely, not moving, not while he considers every option he has, mind working sluggishly. Nate leans in further just as slowly, pinning the attuned more securely with his chest, barely leaving room for breath, and his head lolling to the side so he can press a kiss to Sunjata's cheek. "You're giving me a lot, you know." It's only barely a warning, a window that lasts for a single breath, before Nate's hand behind to move, his fingers tightening to a fever warm pressure.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
There’s a moment where it seems to fall apart, a moment where Sunjata’s challenging and wondering just how far he can get, when Nate’s pushing back. His teeth sink into his husband, unable to do much when his lover doesn’t feel pain, but it’s the thought that counts. And almost on instinct, when Nate’s pressing into him hard enough that it feels like he can barely breath, that’s when that electric blue glimmers in his throat.

A hiss of annoyance is given when Nate seems frozen, a moment where he’s left panting, feeling the kiss to the side of his cheek, when he goes to press another kiss to Nate’s neck. And it trails a bit, moving toward Nate’s shoulder, and when his hand begins to move that’s when Sunjata bites down again. Only this time it’s different, a small blip of the lightning within his dragon shift erupting out, dancing into Nate as a small zap, paired with a vibrating groan from his throat. He’s pinned just enough that he can’t really do anything on his own at the moment, aside from letting his hands roam again and again, one hand trailing lower, dragging those sharp claws along a sharp hip bone and sinking below Nate’s waistband in an attempt to get better purchase on his husband.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
The jolt is unlike anything he expects, something close to a helpless sound leaving Nate, electricity popping every nerve in his body and making him writhe. "That's..." He pauses, fingers no longer obeying him, twitching instead of clutching, nails digging into the attuned's scalp, around the base fo the horn. "That's new." As if the lightning has loosened something, some thought dropping like a stalactite into the forefront of Nate's mind. This is not a comfortable position, not really.

They should move. He should move them.

And he does, though at first, it seems like he's slipping, sinking lower, the hand in Sunjata's hair moving to cradle his head, while his other one lifts to wrap around the attuned's hips, pulling them flush together. As they lower, the intentions become obvious, Nate not only in front of but above his husband, kneeling between his legs. Nails drag around Sunjata's hips, taking the chance to tug his pants a touch lower, more to make it more difficult for him to move than it is to make things easier on Nate.

There's nothing stopping him from wrapping his hand around his husband's cock again, starting a slow pace that begins to pick up speed as he grows ever more eager. Nothing stopping the other hand from returning to Sunjata's horns, jerking his head up so they're face to face, so Nate can crash a kiss to the other's mouth, tongue all but preceding his lips as he greedily tries to take everything the other man will let him.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He manages to surprise Nate, the electricity doing its job, and there’s a brief sigh of accomplishment that slips past his lips as Nate pauses – some sort of moment of bated breath trapped in his glowing throat. But then Nate moves, and Sunjata’s utterly helpless in moving any different way, flush against Nate and sinking lower and lower, readjusted as Nate chooses. His hands move then, abandoning to fit his arms around his husband’s shoulders, head tilting into the hand that cradles his head. But then the Ascended’s hands are at his hips and he hums a low, crackling sound with the electricity in his throat, wings flaring as Nate adjusts his pants in a difficult way.

His head lowers slightly, briefly, as the shudder racks through his system when Nate wraps his hand around his cock again, a pace picked and steadily rising that has the blood pumping faster and harder in his veins. And the next second, before Sunjata has a chance to try and readjust, Nate’s jerking his head up by a horn, a growl leaving him before it’s cut off with a long and deep kiss, crashed together, in a way that should be likely painful if it weren’t for the thing Sunjata craved at the moment.

Of course, the surprise adds a bit more of that lightning to travel up his throat again, to transfer to Nate as the kiss prolongs, teeth trying to snag at Nate’s lower lip, wings slipping forward to try and encase them in a warm darkness with blue crackling light again.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
A low rumbling moan leaves Nate, a little more of him crumbling with each spark of lightning, colours and feelings flickering behind his eyelids, a tremble in his hands that Nate can't help but try to overcompensate for. Releasing Sunjata's horn suddenly, his hand instead drags down the attuneds face, grabbing his jaw tight enough to leave bruises, then slipping lower still, trying to grab the glow, the only light in their newly created privacy.

Nate shifts back with another long moan, teeth catching in his lip and making him shiver bodily, another thing he tries to compensate for, his hips rolling up against his husband, stuttering the rhythm of his hand. Pulling back from the kiss, the breathlessness is extended, the hand around the attuned's throat squeezing, keeping him from getting a full breath, until all at once, Nate bites again, just under Sunjata's jaw, just over his own fingers, which slip down, running over the other's chest.

He wants to stay here forever, in this dim, hot place, with his husband under him. Nate's never felt so content, so satiated. Never felt more whole. It might not be their official honeymoon, but as far as they go, it's a good one. Nate rushes suddenly, hands moving faster, his hips jerking up against his husband, need seizing hold of him again. Different though, that what had driven him to nearly drink Sunjata dry, different than what had started this in the first place even. This is a touch more romantic, a touch more selfish. Pulling away to once again drape his voice against Sunjata's ear, Nate rumbles in a voice that's all heat, all barely contained lust. "Tell me how you feel, sonskyn. Tell me what I do to you."
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
The electricity certainly sparks something in Nate, a trembling that Sunjata can feel that have his wings shifting like a pulsing heartbeat, like a chest rising and falling with each inhale and exhale. The hold on his horn is abandoned as Nate’s hand roams, running along his face, to his jaw with a tight hold that has a low and pleased whine slipping past his lips. It sparks in him, more so when the hand slips to the throat with the blue glow that seems to try and fight its brightness against Nate’s hand blocking it out, Sunjata attempting to swallow hard but the pressure against his throat makes it impossible. As does the attempts for breath, shallow and small in comparison.

But he manages to latch onto Nate’s lower lip, a shudder coursing through him as Nate rocks up and against him, Sunjata leaning forward just enough that when Nate squeezes, Sunjata’s hardly got a breath in him when his husband’s teeth sink in. Only when Nate’s hand moves, only then does Sunjata manage to gasp his breath and pleasure, head tilting back, fingers tightening in Nate’s hair in a helpless attempt to tug and pull, body too overcome with sensations to make anything truly worthwhile.

Nate surges again and Sunjata falters, listening to the lover’s purr in his ear, throat crackling with energy as his lips part, another sharp gasp turned into a moan leaving him. How does he feel? He feels like he’s on fire, like he’s a string on a bow pulled tight enough that he might snap at any second. He doesn’t know how to articulate it, though, not as his husband takes care of him quite diligently. Something amusing comes to mind, about mentioning that he wouldn’t last a long time, surprised he’d made it this far in the first place, but his chin tilts up with it regardless. “Feel… Like fire.” He manages to pant, something throaty, something guttural in his inability to make sentences that are at least coherent. “Nate, I’m gonna –
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
- NATE -
Sunjata is something special, something Nate can hardly believe he has. Every challenge he raises, his husband meets and draws the ascended deeper, closer. To feel so wanted, so desired, even with everything he was, everything he'd done, it eases something in Nate, warms him up in a way he shouldn't be able to feel, yet does, every time, every single time he thinks about it.

High praise is gasped out, stokes a fire in Nate, just three words spurring him on, pulling up everything he can give. "Oh, Sunny," His husband's nickname drags into something more of a moan, an adoring sigh, "I know, darling. Go on." Permission, of a sort. In another time, with his mind together, perhaps he'd prolong this, push the finish line further away, but here, now, all Nate can do is helplessly chase a high. And if his encouragement isn't enough, another bite should be, on the other side of Sunjata's neck this time.

Even if physically, he can't reach the same kind of peak, can't topple over, some part of him still sags, exhausted, and curls around Sunjata in every way he can, pulling away from the bite to press their cheeks together, an arm curling around the attuned's shoulders, another moving to rest against his hip.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
the flood
He doesn’t last long, not with Nate’s ability to keep him burning. His name on his husband’s tongue adds to more of that sensation, of shudders running up and down his spine. But there’s the permission at the end of it, Sunjata’s heart thundering as he tries to prolong it, that when he’s allowed to, he lets it course through him like a dam breaking.

Nate bites down again on the other side of his neck and there’s little Sunjata can do to keep himself contained. The wings falter, trembling and contracting in time with his breathing, but he lets the orgasm rock through his system, burning and satisfying in a way that Sunjata can’t remember immediately. Something incoherent leaves him in a hissed out moan, clinging to Nate as it shocks through his system again and again, the blue glow in his throat disappearing and revealing the bruises in their dark red hues.

And then as Nate curls around him, Sunjata shifts, wings keeping that little cocoon of space around them as he nuzzles into Nate. He’s forgotten why they’d initially made the climb back up here, but it doesn’t seem to matter, not as his slit steel gaze opens to scan Nate’s face again, fingers playing with dark curls. And then he remember’s Nate’s sickness, his head nestling in closer again. “How do you feel?” Comes the breathless question.
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Change author:
- NATE -
Far away from Torchline, from their bed, Nate feels at home. Kneeling in some glassy, forgotten cave, Nate feels at home. With his husband's arms wrapped around him, his wings folding them into a ball of warm safety, Nate feels at him. This is all he's ever needed, all he's ever wanted.

When Sunjata's question comes, Nate's mind doesn't go to his sickness, doesn't go to anything like that. No, it gets mired in the stickier feelings in his chest, something sincere, emotion leaving the ascended as his blue eye focuses slowly on his husband. "I feel... I'm so lucky to have you Sunny. So lucky we... we're together, and we're married, and I..." As Nate gushes, his eye grows moist, and he blinks, trying to hold it back. A shaky smile crosses his lips as he leans in closer, pressing their foreheads together. "What would I ever do without you?" It's not even a hypothetical he can follow, can't get past the first step, sickness keeping the way clouded and vague.

The hand resting carefully on Sunjata's hips rises, then hesitates, Nate pausing to wipe it clean on his shirt before reaching to brush careful fingers over the marks on his husband's throat. The bruises are different than the bites, in some way he can't explain. They sit in different places in Nate's mind, occupy different roles. "I like this." Nate murmurs to himself, knowing the other man will hear it regardless. They'll have to move eventually, the intention to slide back into the cathedral all but lost to the ascended now, in the wake of everything else.