rip my soul
for Alina
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
DELPHIA
The sun above shone bright, breaking through the trees to prick her eyes. The demigoddess pulled her lids tight, squinting against it, and then...

Pain.

It rippled through her in little pinpricks, skin scabbed and torn by course sand, rubbed raw and weeping. Lungs screamed against her ribs - a gasp calming them momentarily as fingers curled into grass. Where was she? How was she? Her mind scrambled, looking for reason or sense. She remembered the landshark, fighting it for supremacy. And then she was alone, the storm surrounding her as she fell back into Vi's realm, sand blinding her eyes, filling her nose and mouth and ears, scraping and tugging at skin and cloth to tear her to shreds...

A gentle poking at her cheek, soft and wet, pulled her from her reverie as she slowly turned her head. Tishy sat there, fine as could be, sniffing at her cheek. A slow memory, the cat guiding her through the storm, urging her forward through their bond until she could move no more, collapsing...where? Images flashed before her eyes, seen through an odd, undulating lens, distorted by time and planes of existence. The Drop. How fitting.
Death has nothing to do with going away
the sun sets and the moon sets
but they're not gone
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 59 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Alina had been on a hunt. There was a deer that she had separated from its herd. The old stag was well past his prime, and ailing.

However, what he lacked in physical prowess he more than made up for in craftiness. He led her on a merry chase through the Greatwood and along the banks of the river, using his knowledge and skills to evade her. However, he'd tire eventually, and then she'd strike.

When the trail led her to the Drop, she grinned. There were few places for her prey to escape. Before she could continue the hunt, though, she saw a familiar figure with a cat at its side. Frowning, the huntress cast one last look at the trail of the stag.

Then she fluttered over to Delphia. "You made it out of the storms and escaped the landshark." Landing, the Fae assessed the demi-goddess' state and injuries.
make me a big tall tree
so I can shed my leaves
Alina
Base Code by Sky!