Drop something radiates
Amaris Chandrakant
The Blade

Age: 34 | Height: 5'8 | 172cm | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
DRAMYRTH - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Amaris
The brightest colours fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
The wind buffeted her harshly, and Dramyrth whistles notes of warning as the weather shifts and rages around them. He flies, wings spread, cupping the updraft, doing his level best to remain in control and not be thrown around by the wind. Determination fuelled them both, a desire to find the pearl, and a resolve to stick to their chosen path no matter the perceived danger.

So the Blade continued picking her way along the edge, checking every step, reminded of the paths on the Falling that were less maintained than others, pressing onwards to their treasure.

--

Amaris and Dramyrth carefully continue on their chosen path at the edge of the abyss.
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
A million dreams for the world we're gonna make
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I see we're both crazy
Fog gives way to bright, bright white. White all around, like Halo. Is that where he’s supposed to be? To one side seems to be ice, slick and sheer. Does it drop off? To the other side is warmth and a faint wind. The obvious choice would be go towards the warm wind as it seems the more pleasant choice. But this is a dream and he is whole, so Falke chooses to venture out on the ice - a thing he would never securely do in his reality. And isn't that what dreams are for?

-----------

Falke chooses the ice.
that's alright with me
come with me and let yourself go
FALKE
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Change author:
MP: 59
raza
I continue on through the trees, but they seem like they’re closing in, like they’re fightin’ me somehow. Which is absurd, trees can’t do that. An’ jokes on them, it makes me fight harder to get through, sheer stubbornness fueling every limb I push aside an’ every growl I seem to utter in protest. Raza Ekambe doesn’t just give up because a bunch’a trees seem to want to prevent her from findin’ that pearl.

-----------

Raza goes through the forest.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Change author:
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
The Wraith does not give up. Loki reports only darkness and comes back to her, an arm extended to give the dragon a place to land. Bits of rock fall off the path on either side of their steps, but Wessex keeps her gaze straight ahead, never looking down and never doubting that her feet will find the way. The wind may ruffle her hair, but even she begins to wobble and slip, she continues on her current path.

-------------

Wessex continues on the path.
WESSEX

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
noone notices the contrast of white on white
Juniper and Chulane

How quickly you've made it through the forest. The world is white, but the scent of the sea has never been more clear. Straight, or right?
Saiden, Nate, Finn, Lena

The trees begin to thin. There is just a little ways to go now...Do you continue straight, or stray toward the cold and the ice you can feel on your right?
Oliver

The left path reveals a twisted grove of ironwood trees in the dense fog. If they are rooted into the earth you have no way of knowing, seeing only their twisted trunks rising from the white like disobedient gray fingers. Will you go through, or around?
Amun

The dream around you sizzles and snarls. Are you closer to the beginning, or the end? Do you continue to make backward, or go forward?
Arialla and Loren

Down, and down, and down...darkness overwhelms you. It's pure darkness. You both wake up (and are now out of the drop). What a strange dream.
Deimos, Gideon, Amaris

The drop off is gone, the world replaced by blinding white, though the scent of the sea has never been more clear. Straight, or left?
Milo

You trip and stumble on the rocks, slowing your progress. But at least you've not fallen over the ravine. Do you continue straight on your path, or stray left into the warm winds?
Melita and Seren

Carried by the winds, you fly through the mists...or at least you think you do. Without anything to mark your movements, it's impossible to tell. Until...the scent of the sea is once again all around you. Do you stay in the warm winds moving forward, or stray left/right?
Anden and Amalia

The ice shines beneath your feet as it carries you recklessly forward. You've no hope of stopping your forward progression unless you jump to the left or right. What do you do (straight/left/right)
Wessex, Falke, and Raza have not posted within the time limits and are out of the drop. Loren and Arialla have fallen into the darkness and have woken up.

For this thread, posts under the 100WC will be accepted (though you need to write more than just "so and so goes left"). Post your decision at the bottom of the thread).

24 hours, or until everyone has posted.
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
if I ever start to think straight
As the sounds grew louder and the air around him seemed to shift and change, Amun looked around. Still grinning, he forged ahead (or rather, behind). Ignoring everything else, he just continued to move as far away from the paths as he could.

Amun continues to make his way backwards.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
this heart will start a riot in me
Amun
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
FINN
the spyglass
I’ll take the long way ‘round
The trees become more scarce around him, Finn glancing back as if he almost misses the questing fingers of their branches, the way they snagged and held onto him. But how the world opens now that he’s through the woods, the Spyglass rubbing at his eyes and glancing around.

He can almost feel the cold rippling off the area to the right of him, and he shies from it instinctively. It reminds him of a walk through the Tundra with Cian. And beyond that, heat. And beyond that - madness. So he keeps steadfastly forward, wondering what this might hold for him.

Finn continues straight!
I’ll find my own way down
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
Thankfully, the forest began to thin out as Saiden forced his way through it. Grinning, he kept to his course, trying to reach the edge of the trees and hopefully the ocean beyond. His steps picked up in pace until he was running as fast as he could straight ahead.

Saiden goes straight!

Coding base by Sky!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
you must burn brighter than ever
Maybe it was the only time she’d ever be able to fly on her own – not carried by another, not bent into maelstroms, but on the winds, winds, winds, taken by the warmth and coveted in its grasp. The youth laughed, wild and carefree, led into tempests and delusions, and nothing else mattered, save for the movement of the ocean. The sea tickled her nose and pricked at her senses, combined her efforts into attention along salt spray and intermingling breezes. Inevitably, Melita moved forward, no thought into the notion or motion, no preamble, no precedence, mere impulsivity all the more, believing the semblance of her greed lurked there, resting, waiting, for her clutching hands.

--

Melita goes forward!
Melita
Lena Magnus
Celestine Caretaker

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 19 - Int:
MITTENS - Mythical - Abominable Snowball
Change author:
Lena
let me wander
with the ones
Oh, she’d strive. She wouldn’t bend. She wouldn’t break. The forest inched over her, and then basked away, as if the nettles and thorns were never there, and suddenly her fur could feel the cold, the ice, the beckoning of claws in glacial expanses. She could survive in that midst. She could dream in those whims. But was that what she wanted? Was that what she needed? Speculative fox eyes narrowed, and had to coax the thoughts behind – to save it for another round of slumber, to coast on ice shoals and veneers. It wasn’t for her today.

So Lena inclined, raced, chased on through, heading forward.

--

Lena goes straight!
who are tangled in stars
and tethered to promise
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Change author:
We're lost in the space between
who we are and all that we're trying to be

He could sense it all over again, through the midst of fog, blinding ivory once more, puncturing through the void. The sea, the ocean, the world he’d been craving (and when – when had it been more in his bones than the mountains? Was it the dream, or a figment elsewhere, piercing through filaments of yesteryears, pulled in different directions, time and time again, a man made of multiple elements, of lives?), chasing, demanding. But which way? Where were the waves, after all of this? Speculative and scrupulous as ever, his eyes narrowed, and then limbs strived for the left, hunting, predacious, emboldened.

--

Deimos goes left!

DEIMOS
Stop trying to show how to save our souls
It takes dying to know
How to live as ghosts
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Juniper smiled as the scent of salt intensified. She had to be going the right way now! Or ... did she need to veer right? She paused, trying to decide, then shrugged and continued on her current path. It seemed to be working so far, after all. Though she did begin to tend a bit lower, trying to see if there were still trees beneath her, or if she could spot a beach or even the ocean itself under the fog.

She ought to be able to hear the waves by now, shouldn't she?

---------

Juniper goes straight! She's also going to start lowering herself to ground-level so that she has a better chance of spotting the beach/ocean, should she come across it.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
Gideon welcomed the shift to white, let go of his tension and smiled at what could only be the light of the Gods before him. Holding his hands out before him he closed his eyes to truly bask in their glory, walking forward with all the faith and confidence of one truly convicted in his devotion.
---
Gideon continues to go straight.
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes
Anden Huff
Huntsman

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 1 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Mro..ddy Offline
Change author:
Anden

The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek
Even in the dreamlike state not being in control scared Anden, but felt natural, all at the same time. As he slid forward he wasn't sure if it was fear or excitement that kept him on course.

The cold gleen of the ice entranced him. He would never make sense of the world in his dreams. Struggling against his inner thoughts to find solace. Instead he choice to ride the ice, and his dreams for they might know more about where Eloise waited than he did.

Anden continues straight on the ice.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post
The Sun and the Moon
In an endless game of hide and seek