[o] not all who wander are lost
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Oh, empty my heart
Celestine twilight faded slowly as she left the gardens. Seren blinked against the bright sunlight that replaced it and raised a slender hand to shield her eyes as she looked around. There was a look of hunger and excitement about her that did not fade even though only unfamiliar sights greeted her. It was undeniable that she was lost. Already, mere minutes after stepping away from her mother's protective guidance. A soft smile touched her lips; she could think of no better way to learn more about this place.

Picking a direction at random, the young woman started off down a street at a leisurely pace. With bare feet and unencumbered by anything save the plain white dress on her back she stood out against the crowd, and faced curious passersby with wide smiles. It felt so good to be walking again. To breathe, feel the sun on her skin and the wind tousle her hair. The air carried familiar scents of salt and sea, and with the murmur of voices all around Seren was comfortably reminded of Torchline, of Haulani and the places she remembered from her childhood. But the people were dressed differently here. And the buildings were not at all the colorful jumble she was accustomed to - they stood far taller here, and grander in many ways.

Knowing that they were made all by hand only deepened her sense of awe, and as Seren reached an intersection she paused and leaned her head back, to look up and up at the towering structures. Laughing delightedly to herself, and oblivious to any others walking about, whose path she might be blocking.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cian
On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
How Cian knows the things he does is a mystery after which many have lost countless hours trying to unravel. They worry the edges of the facade he holds up, never managing to pull away even so much as a thread of it. But one thing has ever been clear: The Eye is almost always the first to know things of great import.

Of which Seren's arrival is most certainly one.

So it should be no surprise that he happens to find himself not cloistered away in his office, but here in the LongHeat sun, strolling through the city. Dressed casually but impeccably in tan trousers and a pressed white shirt, the Eye looks almost...approachable. Human. Kind.

"Quite impressive, is it not?" Cian's voice is like woodsmoke on an autumn evening. It curls and weaves, crisp in the air. His accent is not entirely musical, but there is a pleasing enough cadence to it. Rather than looking at Seren, the Eye turns his denim-blue gaze up toward the buildings which have so caught her attention, as if he too is merely here to enjoy the architecture.
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1897
Oh, empty my heart
"It really is. Of course I knew it was different from home, but standing here on the street and looking up actually makes it real. If you know what I mean?" Tilting her head to the side, Seren glanced over at the man with that same laughter still playing about her lips, never gone for long. She did not appear startled to be addressed, and the quick assessment she offered was merely curious. Strangers had approached her all the time, and she had yet to meet anyone who truly frightened her. Mishaps and misunderstandings were par for the course in all interactions, yet ill intent was not something the starchild had experienced. Yet. But she was young, and no doubt that day would arrive eventually.
"You are a local, yes? What sights do you suggest I should see next?" Straightening herself up, the girl tucked a raven lock of hair behind and ear and gazed expectantly at the man.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.
Cian ó Broin
The Eye

Age: 40 | Height: 5' 9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: / - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 19 - Int: 2
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cian
On a gathering storm comes
A tall handsome man
"I do indeed." The Eye agrees, voice warm and blue eyes trained appreciatively upon the city that snarled upwards all around them. Glancing over his shoulder at Seren, meeting her dusky gaze with a charming smile, the Cian takes a moment as if having to actually consider her request.

"Well...most like to visit The Collegium or the Archive, but I suspect that you've already got quite a bit of knowledge tucked away inside of that pretty little head of yours, eh?" The Eye chuckles, and turns his back on the architecture to gaze toward where the cliffs are. "There is one place here that you might find specifically interesting..." Nodding in the direction of his gaze as if Seren might somehow see through the buildings and over the distance between where they stood and the cliffs that dropped off toward the sea, Cian takes a deep breath and smiles.

"Skyport."
In a dusty black coat with
A red right hand