without love, you can save the world
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

Amalia,

You may have heard the news already, but I wanted to contact you directly: I found out how to cure the illness. I have my suspicions about the source of the information, but I can hardly believe it and I'd rather not risk sharing them on paper. Needless to say, I find them trustworthy.

I need to bring ten lilies of some kind to the archway I told you about. If you know anything about these flowers, please let me know immediately. I'm sorry for keeping this note short, but I'm going back to the Climb, since only three or four lilies have been found so far, so we need to collect more, and I also need to confirm the location of the waterfall and archway I found.

More worrisomely, I think I need Tanau. Apparently, he is the ultimate cause of the illness, and the cure needs to be distilled from the cause itself. The metal was just a conduit. Do you have any idea how I might contact him and ask for his help? All I know is that he likely calls the Climb his home.

I hope you're still well!

Best,
Loren
Yours Sincerely,
Loren
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Loren,

This is incredible news. As long as your source isn't the Voice I am willing to trust them. I will tell Remi and Ronin; I believe Remi has one of the flowers. We saw a few around the hot springs.

I do not know how to contact Tanau, though I did see that there was what looked like a temple of black stone among the tunnels. I will see what I can discover, and make my way to the Climb too.

We need to get the metal somewhere safe, until we understand why the Voice needs it. I know you've hidden it, but I would like to bring it back to Torchline, where it can be closely guarded.

I will head to Halo tomorrow, if you will still be there. Or you can leave me a note on where to find the metal.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
the Firebrand

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:

Amalia—

Sorry for being brief again. Chulane, Deimos, Morgan, and I are going to Frey's Breath to hopefully retrieve more lilies.

The source is definitely not the Voice. Quite the opposite, if my suspicions are correct. I'll look for this temple and try to call upon Tanau there. As for the metal, you yourself said that little has stopped Wessex in the past. I think curing the illness is more urgent than dealing with the metal, and even if I didn't, I cannot go to Torchline without great personal risk to myself. Nor would I risk sending it to you with a messenger I cannot trust.

I'll see you when I return from the Climb. We can discuss all of this further and find a way to deal with the metal.

-Loren
Yours Sincerely,
Loren
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580

Loren,

I will be heading to Halo tomorrow. Can we meet? I'd like to hear more of what you've learned, and talk about what our plans will be moving forward.
Yours Sincerely,
Amalia
the Firebrand

Change author:

Amalia,

Of course. Meet me in my office at the Council Hall.

-Loren
Yours Sincerely,
Loren