To the Warden
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Less loopy than their previous letters, perhaps, but still not quite right, a letter arrives from the Hollowed Ground.

"Warden,

The Fae want Ascended parts for Safrin, but Safrin hates us. She made the door that killed the other Queen. Help.

- Wessex"
Wessex Theskyra
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Queen Theskyra,

I am unsure what you mean by Ascended parts, but with the unfortunate precedent we have, I assume you likely mean body parts. If this is the case, this sounds like quite a dire situation indeed.

I am meeting with one of the Fae who wanted to talk to me soon. I will attempt to gather some information from her about this and see what she says; I will not tell her you alerted me to it, if it is true. I will write back once I have more information.

Without the story from both sides I cannot help - I am trying to stay neutral in the conflicts of Old Gods and Ascended, and so would like to evaluate the situation myself.

Glad to see you appear to be healing from your illness.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache