To Morgan, Remi, Wessex
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2712
Three letters get sent out. One to Morgan, one to Remi, and one to Wessex.

I’m spreading the information of a potential cure Loren has found regarding the sickness. It requires ten lilies found in the Climb, likely Frey’s Breath, to be placed in a specific place in the Climb, though I don’t know where the location is.

That being said, the water from Frey’s breath is confirmed to be akin to poison for the Ascended. Each time they try it, it will react negatively. Keep this in mind.

The Voice requires a piece of metal only Loren knows the location of for the sickness regarding the Ascended. I have requested it of him to give it to the Voice, but he wishes to wait and see if the other cure works. However, my fear is that it won’t cure the Ascended and that we’ll have used the only thing the Voice has said she needs.

It’s tricky, but I hope that if I can’t convince him to try it sooner rather than later, then someone else can.

— Sunjata Senzaok Wrenzaok
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sonjala -

We sizzle and burn under Frey - Loren plays God when he is huuuuuman.

Ten is two and two and two and two and two. Count them. Ten. Behold Trilium. But Beware!

I'll see you soon.
Wessex Theskyra