Warden M
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
Warden,

As I'm sure you know by now there are rumours that Loren Launceleyn has an item that many believe may help heal the ascended from this sickness. Though I am not inclined to trust in the Voice, given that the water we brought back from Halo has not healed them, this is the only course of action many of us see.

I'm letting you know that I'll be coming to Halo not as the Governor of Torchline, but just as myself. Should you have reason to keep the metal—or Loren—from us, know that this has nothing to do with Torchline or her views. I will have stepped down as Governor by the time that this note reaches you.

-Remi Taliesin
DESK OF THE
GOVERNOR
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dear Governor Taliesin,

It may interest you to know I have not been aware of this much sought-after metal myself until very recently. I ask when you arrive in Halo you come to see me before you do anything else, so we may discuss this matter in person.
Yours Sincerely,
Morgan
Aristomache